What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Without doing the math, that number seems way to small to me. Do you mean to level 15?

I thought it seemed small too

Tony GCID troutfisher10

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok fletch I just went ahead and counted them all anyway lol........he has a total of 103 dragons ( I think I got a little lost adding all those small numbers together lmao )

Thanks for all that. So 21 Panlongs ... and then he needs

18 Plant
31 Cold
26 Lightning
6 Water
9 Air
29 Metal

18 Lichens and 26 Magnetics then

13 Cold
6 Water
9 Air
3 Metal

6 Iceberg, 7 Snow and 3 Chrome to finish it off.

21 Panlong
26 Magnetic
18 Lichen
7 Snow
6 Iceberg
3 Chrome

81 Dragons. Keep as many of them as you can in the Hibernation Cave to work on the Gold Shrines later. Obviously the Panlongs are a must.

Cheers
Fletch

jackcedio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
So just thought I'd let you guys know I just got a 48 HR from metal and storm I was aiming for magnetic or mine lol as I don't need any rares ........what do you think it could be it's 8.20 pm so I would guess it's a moon due to the time and seeing as you need more elements to make rainbow x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Interesting. Does anyone keep track of these type of newest results?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! On holiday I got the dreaded "and others" about three times. So I owe people gems. If you sent me a gift, you can let me know, or I shall work thought my "usual suspects" and make sure you all receive a gift in addition to the gems on my records.

Fletch, is it possible to message people privately so we don't clog the thread? Can one do it through GC by using request option and changing. Message perhaps?

Thanks to all who gift me SOS generously. I really do appreciate it. Cheers, Kim

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to all my gem friends I just upgraded my HC!! Now I can hoard a lot more!! BTW I go the 'others' msg this morning. Please let me know if you sent a gem in the last 8 hrs xx

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooh when was his wife due ...... Wonder if she's gone into labour x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26
I believe the 'real hatchery' still had 5 months to go so maybe he just doesn't love us anymore :( I rely on him for my daily giggle fix!

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi everyone! On holiday I got the dreaded "and others" about three times. So I owe people gems. If you sent me a gift, you can let me know, or I shall work thought my "usual suspects" and make sure you all receive a gift in addition to the gems on my records.

Fletch, is it possible to message people privately so we don't clog the thread? Can one do it through GC by using request option and changing. Message perhaps?

Thanks to all who gift me SOS generously. I really do appreciate it. Cheers, Kim

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

You're fine to send me a PM through the forum, but I don't believe anyone would mind a couple of posts in this thread. Especially if you're asking for Hints or Tips.

Most reactions

Latest posts