What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Fletch can I just check what info you want ,is it a list of every dragon he's got and their level x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

I just need to know if he has 2 Panlongs for breeding and how many air and metal dragons he has.

Cheers

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm playing today though as the sun seems to have left us again boooooooo lmao so staying home to catch up on the stuff I've ignored all week as the cleaning fairies seem to have taken the week off lol x x x

Those cleaning fairies seem to be slacking off everywhere! I can't keep mine in line either :D

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
I believe you will need to purchase your cold dragon, as it is one of the pure elements, like, fire, water, plant, earth. You may have a blue or frost incubating now.

It was a frost, thank you. I was asking because the breeding time is the same for Cold and Frost and once I had a Cold instead of the bluefire I was expecting, so I wasn't sure of the outcome.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Yeah but I liked the amount of food I have grown nd dont wanna lose it lol

I'm sure you have plenty of cash to grow more it's easy when you know how lol

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one once fletch way back when frosties came out from cold and scorch I was convinced I had a frost and sped it up but got a cold I remember clearly because of how disappointed I was at wasting 12 gems on a cold x x x

Ditto for me. TWICE! I was so disheartened that it wasn't my Bluefire that I nearly cried the first time. I had been soooo excited and sped him up only to discover a Cold egg in the hatchery :(

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
I just need to know if he has 2 Panlongs for breeding and how many air and metal dragons he has.

Cheers

Oh well I went way over board lmao x x

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
There is a small chance it could be cold as I had that while trying for frostfire but from cold and scorch but I think you can do the happy dance as I only had one cold from and had tried many many times lol so congrats x x x

I once got a Cold trying for my blufire, that's why I was a little suspicious, but it turned to be the frostfire I was looking for. :)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
Those cleaning fairies seem to be slacking off everywhere! I can't keep mine in line either :D

Lazy fairies lol x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
demonioazul said:
It was a frost, thank you. I was asking because the breeding time is the same for Cold and Frost and once I had a Cold instead of the bluefire I was expecting, so I wasn't sure of the outcome.

Congrats on the frostie x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
Ditto for me. TWICE! I was so disheartened that it wasn't my Bluefire that I nearly cried the first time. I had been soooo excited and sped him up only to discover a Cold egg in the hatchery :(

Arrrghh its worse when you speed it up as then you not only lost your frostie or blue but 12 gems also lol x x x

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So just thought I'd let you guys know I just got a 48 HR from metal and storm I was aiming for magnetic or mine lol as I don't need any rares ........what do you think it could be it's 8.20 pm so I would guess it's a moon due to the time and seeing as you need more elements to make rainbow x x x

Oh, wow. Hmmmm....lol not sure what to think of that. Probably moon...yeh. Keep us posted when it goes in the hatchery. Right...most likely not rainbow

Most reactions

Latest posts