What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
I can't remember what people have posted and can't bear to dig through but wondered if all (or the few!) people who got two LYDs used dragons which were over level 15?

Ursa so sorry about the predictive texting....:/

gypsy_purple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBunda said:
@GT500girl : aaarrgghh You right, 2nd gold dragon is a killer one, I spent 160 gems and now both of my cave has 48 hrs breeding time LOL
@Brooklyn: I LOVE this game and I love this forum, the most friendliest forum I know. And yes is up to us to buy, cheat or whatever act you choose to get your dragon. My experience is the harder the dragon I get the better, because when I got it, its a great feeling :D. (and I love when you post Breed On !! hahahaha)
@Skaterboy: please don't unsubscribed from this forum, if you got the rare Dragon some of member will questioning how you got it ( Brooklyn experience this too before) but hey most of member just want to know how you get, and don't care if you cheat or not. you contribute a lot with tips and you also gave gems back (love this about u :)). Just ignore people that cornered you, only 1 or 3 (max) will do that, others (more than 200 member) just happy and got inspired by you. I rarely post in this forum but I read it everyday. And honestly I don't care if member cheat, buy gems or whatever. Just enjoy the games and friendship :D
@All member: I understand how stressfull to get rare dragons, some maybe disagree with BFS marketing method, But it's up you to bought a gems, cheat or let it pass. It just the game we all love to play. Let's keep this forum friendly. Enjoy the game no matter how you or others play it. I love this forum and all the members in it and I love DV too so... Breed On!!!

That's the best post all day :)

Kathy

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
Whoo Hooo!

Congrats!

Thanks william :D was very excited when i saw the time. I only purchased a 50 bag of gems and then got the LYD second try after that. Not to worried for a 2nd. If it happens it happens :)

Tiffany xoxo

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
This quest is taking up too much time! No work done as I can't stop thinking about this dragon....... I even contacted BFS via Twitter to ask if it is possible to breed more than one but don't really expect a reply.

Ooh I hope they do please let us know x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
Lol! Last night just before bed i got a panlong (36hrs) and a tree (14hrs). Off to sleep i went. Sped up the last 4hrs of my tree and the next pait got me the LYD :)

Tiffany xoxo

Yay congrats hunny x x x

AiryFairy76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Phew - only saw last night about the LYD and can't have my ipad with me today as horseriding later (thefts at the stables recently, so REALLY don't want to leave my baby there!) and don't normally get home till about 10.00pm! Tried about five times and did use up a few gems - had been saving to upgrade my hibernation cave anyway, so had close to 100. About half of those gems later, Love (Level 10) and Panlong (Level 15) finally did it for me. Should be waiting for me to hatch it when I get home LATE this evening from the stables...

:D

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
Sorry Ursa I need to learn how to type on the iPad I keep forgetting to check and it turns my words into its words..darn iPad auto correct!
Keep trying you'll get there

Lol I hate that too x x x

goldisherri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel very lucky as I got a golden egg in my hatchery first try with a love and storm thanks to everyones tips here. Personally I don't want to spend too much real money n these games. I buy something when playing "free" games if i am getting a lot of pleasure playing and I will make a purchase up to the value I think the game is worth.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
LOL It happens! The name Ursa came from my iPad helper cat and Urea would also have been an appropriate nickname for her!
Cheryl

Whoa. Too much information.
Roflmao

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
Thanks william :D was very excited when i saw the time. I only purchased a 50 bag of gems and then got the LYD second try after that. Not to worried for a 2nd. If it happens it happens :)

Tiffany xoxo

I feel the same way. I will try for it but if it happens it happens.

Happy Breeding
Brandy

Most reactions

Latest posts