What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course you can always buy your second Gold. Might be cheaper in the long run. :D

Poppy

Yeh, exactly. I think not. I will go without if it can't be bred which seems to be the consensus across most of the internet but I will keep trying for something to do....

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
You will most likely get a Gold within the first 4-5 tries. Just don't try for a second one.

Poppy

Why?

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Flattsfanatic71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops! Sorry, I was reading on the iPhone app on my old iPhone (which I found today after losing it several weeks ago - I can't believe how much better the display is on the iPhone4 with the retinal display - can't wait for the new iPad with twice the resolution and retinal display - I'll be in line at midnight with the other wackos - but I digress).

Poppy

I'll be in line right behind you Poppy! I have the first generation iPad and have been wanting a new one badly but will wait til the 3 comes out...

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's so cool have you every noticed at the bottom of the page where it says Thread information that There are currently 207 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 193 guests)
Brooklyn11220 Implohsive Segbert Birdmaestro Fletch_smf TommyB Emma_soji Millishandra kl005204 GT500Girl A_Brittany StormEvans Clmacaffree.
It's crazy and kinda cool when you think about it I mean we have like almost 200 people watching us right now O_O lol. Breed on!!!!

Yeh, I notice every now and then. It goes crazy when we have updates etc. lol

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my 5 th island complete I think with water and air and rainbow habitats need to work on my coliseum island again though feel free to let me know what you guys think of it

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Wow Tony! I have just seen your islands for the first time and they are amazing. Some really inspiring ideas. Love both your rare islands but see what you mean about tinkering with the rainbows as once the second one moves in they will pretty much block the view in the middle, the path layout and gem tree are beautiful. Do your sun and moon dragons protect fish in the ponds on their island?

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To everyone that has a rainbow and an LYD, I have something to try out. If its possible, put a rainbow and an LYD in the ebi. Then post your results.

I did that yesterday...here is the results so far and I refuse to waste anymore gems on a dragon that I have a feeling there is no way I'm gonna get a 2nd....I guess if it ends tonight at midnight I won't have time to try again...:(

1st try level 10 LYD level 4 Rainbow = Rainbow
2nd try same/same = Rainbow
3rd try same/same still breeding because I refuse to use anymore gems = Rainbow

Flattsfanatic71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, No.1 daughter and fiance both got LYD with Flower and Storm. The same combo that worked for my wife and son. So I'll probably give it a go from this point out. At least most of the failures are quick.

10th Try, Flower + Storm - Poison. Back in 30.

Good Luck Fletch! I hope by the time I get through all the posts this morning, I find you have gotten your LYD!

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plants123821 said:
I have been playing since the beginning too! Except for the fact that I am going hardcore. I am not buying any gems at all. It is my oath to try to get a bunch of good things without actually spending money on the game. I rely on my good friends and my colluseum for gems. So I have about as much knowledge as they do but less gems.

Yeah same, i have not bought gems and never will :)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Yay! My lord, that took long enough! Congrats! :thumbs:

I know! I was freaking i wouldnt get it... Finally got the 14hrs 30mins notification and screamed!!
Felt good :D

Tiffany xoxo

Most reactions

Latest posts