What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tonygtech said:
Bo problem I decided I'm just gonna go down my list and once I get to the bottom I'll start over, I have way more friends now than I did a couple days ago and frankly I don't have the time to get that into it with keeping track with gave me a gem and when, hope that doesn't upset anyone :eek: lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

I added you last night but am not looking for gem return all the time. I visit islands and have several people I exchange gems with frequently. Visiting and hat collecting ups my coins a lot!!

Hazel from my iPhone

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
First I had just reached all the silver shrines. . .yay! I thought the wizards would of sent me one of those congratulation pop ups. . .mmmmmmmmm

Secondly, is anyone else having issues with there gems tree. It's a little past 10 PM and my gem tree has not reloaded yet. I usually get them no later than 5 PM, but this is real late.

I had one the other night. I sent out gems at my usual time in the evening came on coin collecting about midnight and it had reloaded. Took advantage and sent out another lot. Lol

Hazel from my iPhone

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
okie_daddy said:
Ok am going for my earth shrine and ggoing to buy cold one real soon. What are the best/easiest/fastest dragons to use for them? Oh and throw lightning in there cause will get it tomorrow too.

So you have the fire and plants done?

Quake are 6 hours for Lightning and Earth.
Storm are 5 hours for Lightning and Cold.

Assuming you have the Hibernation Cave and can keep these dragons for future shrines ...

Mud is 6 hours for Earth and Water
Sandstorm is 2 hours for Earth and Air

Most of the rest are 8 hours

Ice/Iceberg - Cold and Water
Fog - Air and Water
Sonic - Air and Lightning
Snow - Cold and Air

Avoid Mountain, Cold and Earth for 14 hours and Crystal, Earth and Lightning for 24 hours.

If you have some specific numbers of how many you need for each shrine, I'd be happy to draw up a list of what you need.

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well after a major run of firefly with love/cold I finally got a 48 hr breed!!!! Yay! Super happy! I really, really, really hope it's my long awaited sun!!!

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vampi64 said:
Well after a major run of firefly with love/cold I finally got a 48 hr breed!!!! Yay! Super happy! I really, really, really hope it's my long awaited sun!!!

Woo hoo, can't wait to hear what it is. Be patient now

iBunda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zzzzzZzz no new dragon yet... it's really a boring moment right now. collecting coins and level up dragons... so I just wonder, what most member iPF do while leveling up shrine?

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zzzzzZzz no new dragon yet... it's really a boring moment right now. collecting coins and level up dragons... so I just wonder, what most member iPF do while leveling up shrine?

I know just what you mean. I keep fiddling around with decorations in DV but that isn't really enough. I also play Bug Village which has lovely graphics and great sound effects. Tending the two games is almost enough to feed my addictions!

iBunda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
I know just what you mean. I keep fiddling around with decorations in DV but that isn't really enough. I also play Bug Village which has lovely graphics and great sound effects. Tending the two games is almost enough to feed my addictions!

thx for info I will install Bug Village, I already play snoopy and Sim Freeplay for iPad but still not enough. when infinity Blade 2 coming well that's a good game but only for a week. I remember how grumpy I am to get Rainbow dragon. It's funny I miss that felling LOL. I'll add you, I'll put you in my "Gem list" if you want :)

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
First I had just reached all the silver shrines. . .yay! I thought the wizards would of sent me one of those congratulation pop ups. . .mmmmmmmmm

Secondly, is anyone else having issues with there gems tree. It's a little past 10 PM and my gem tree has not reloaded yet. I usually get them no later than 5 PM, but this is real late.

Congrats on all silver!!!

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have lost count of how many games I have tried but got bored with quickly. Nothing comes close to DV! If you let me know your GCID I will send you a friend request or add me ursa3000, same as forum name. Happy to gem too.

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
I have lost count of how many games I have tried but got bored with quickly. Nothing comes close to DV! If you let me know your GCID I will send you a friend request or add me ursa3000, same as forum name. Happy to gem too.

Totally agree but i quite like running fred too:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Some good breeding news here as well. After a bunch of bluefires I finally have my 2nd Frostfire. And Sonic and Storm at the EBI have given me another 48 hours. I have one each of Sun, Moon and Rainbow, so I don't mind which one I double up on.

Most reactions