What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody else think that the rainbow habitat needs to be juiced up a little I think it i's soo puny

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
After about a week of utter frustration trying to get my second Panlong, I finally got it! Blazing (10) / Mud (4).

It seems so trivial to complain about not being able to get this or that. I have got to change how I look at this game. lol and its not even a competitive game.

Thanks to those that have kept encouraging me to keep going. (Tricia, GT500Girl, Smurfette)

Everybody here is awesome! I wish everyone the best!

You are welcome... And hang in there... I still have not been able to breed a frostfire. I had to buy mine... They will come. And congrads on the second pan.. (now breed some more) ;)

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy v-day everyone!!!! Special love goes out to my dv family. Xoxoxo ;0

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Niccers07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my bluefire with storm and fire and sandstorm with a level 4 mud and level 10 air. Fingers crossed for you nic!!

Tiffany xoxo

I just tried storm and fire again but this time I used a NEW Storm10 and Fire11 and now I have 48 hours! It's not a blue fire but another rare will boost my coins, many thanks Tiff!!!

Nic xx

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
It's working for me now, but it has happened to me in the past. I think it's just to do with the internet connection or something. It will come good.

Thank you, I just checked and every thing is back to normal :)

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Niccers07 said:
I just tried storm and fire again but this time I used a NEW Storm10 and Fire11 and now I have 48 hours! It's not a blue fire but another rare will boost my coins, many thanks Tiff!!!

Nic xx

Fairly sure I got bluefire with snow and fire but it wasn't easy to get. Tried allsorts.

Hazel from my iPhone

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
Try doing a full shutdown. Same thin happened to me and i freaked out!!

Tiffany xoxo

Thank you, everything is back to normal now, phew, I was definitely a
Iittle freaked out ! ;)

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tonygtech said:
Does anybody else think that the rainbow habitat needs to be juiced up a little I think it i's soo puny

And the rainbow dragon is so big! I think its because it never lands. Its always flying so it didnt need to be big. But you're right, there could more too it

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
Happy v-day everyone!!!! Special love goes out to my dv family. Xoxoxo ;0

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

You too Tricia! ^_^

Tiffany xoxo

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After 48 hours in the ebi my second rare is a second sun. Quite pleased with it but not what I expected from crystal and bluefire. Still going to have to go for rainbow and moon. I've got the main crosses page but can someone please tell me most recent successes for these.
Thanks

Hazel from my iPhone

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Niccers07 said:

Nic xx

Your welcome :) i actually used this combo as it was recommended for a moon or sun (forget which) but i got a bluefire instead. Congrats on ur rare! Let us know what u get :)

Tiffany xoxo

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
Although i am proud of my home made chocolate box!! :D

Tiffany xoxo

What a yummy chocolate box! You are so creative!

Well I have to stop collecting coins for awhile to give my attention yo my husband while having dinner. Well, he wanted to have dinner alone with me but we ended up having dinner with our daughter. Being 2 is tough to last in that almost fine dining...so we had to quickly end our dinner so that the rest of the couples will not feel interrupted with my gal's occasional boredom.. :(

But it ended well.bought my husband a Timex watch.. And as usual, he got me nothing.

I'm still in the Panlong breeding machine now. No coins for decoration but coins for food.. Only upgraded 2 level 15 of water, earth, fire and air.

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tiffany, i just sent you a friend request from the GC, i would love to visit your island if so please. Thanks
P.S assuming your game center ID is VDL04

Most reactions

Latest posts