What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Again I got and others gave you gems while I was out for a couple hours. These are the ones that were listed, and the 2 I received afterwards. If you sent me a gem in the last say 4 hrs and are not listed here please let me know. ( 1:30-5:30 PM EST ). Evans&storm, I love ipods 4689327, Thorin Oakenshield the 1, chrismylifeaway, donofavalon and waglia. I am missing 1 gem sender.

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here are some reported combos that I wrote down...some that I used, some that worked for others...hope they help!
Moon: scorch/snow, mud/storm, sonic/storm, quake/storm, ice/quake, seaweed/storm, swamp/storm, sandstorm/storm and flower/storm. (I think I'm missing one here...)

Sun: storm/mud, bone/storm, blue fire/crystal, sonic/storm, fire/storm, blue fire/snow, blue fire/sonic, storm/fire, frefly/ice and flower/storm

If anyone else has another combo feel free to add it please! :thumbs:

Combinations for Moon and Sun (order is interchangeable)

Moon: scorch/snow, mud/storm, sonic/storm, quake/storm, ice/quake, seaweed/storm, swamp/storm, sandstorm/storm and flower/storm, scorch/storm, bluefire/storm,

Sun: storm/mud, bone/storm, blue fire/crystal, sonic/storm, fire/storm, blue fire/snow, blue fire/sonic, storm/fire, frefly/ice and flower/storm

Copy, paste and add if you have any combinations that worked for you :)

Faegirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally a sun! It's in the nursery, so excited! Now i just need a moon and panlong. Then I'll work on doubles. Gosh I really didn't think it would happen.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Yea and that if when we are visiting for party hats it remembers where you last went and automatically takes you to the next friend all that scrolling wastes so much time and gives me an achey arm lol took me 2 hrs 20 mins today :O but on the plus side I get around 3 million for it all counts when saving 50 mil god I dread trying to get 100 mil x x x

Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10

I'm dreading that as well. Getting closer to the 50 mill but it's so hard when I'd really like to use the Money to level up dragons. Hopefully it'll be a bit easier to raise cash with my pantong once it's finishes hatching

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SillySmiffy said:
Also call me a derp but I didn't know you got exp when you feed your dragons! Here I am lvl 24 and I'm like how in the crap are these people so high! Start working on some shrines and I figured it out pretty quick!

Lol...yep! Getting those shrines to shine will do it every time! Haha

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm dreading that as well. Getting closer to the 50 mill but it's so hard when I'd really like to use the Money to level up dragons. Hopefully it'll be a bit easier to raise cash with my pantong once it's finishes hatching

I moved my earth habitat with 2 Panlongs to from my air island to my water island for the day because it makes much more money there. It fills up in no time. Reminds me of the time when I still had a plant habitat, lol, only it is much more fun to dump our 75000 than 500 all the time :)

At night I will put it back on the air island because I like it there...it is my asian island.

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shavemeshavers said:
I never keep anything running. My iPhone 4S has battery issues the way it is haha. I always close every app when I exit it. Oh well, I have a lot of friends, but I only send gems to whoever sends me them, which ironically, is like 12 people lol

Hey, have you updated your 4s to the 5.0.1? That really helped my hubby's 4s battery issues!! It also helped my 4 battery issues as well! Just a thought.

LMC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All my boosts have finished building I go to normal breeding cave and Put mud / blaze in it and straight away I get a 48 hour time:) I have not got on 48hour in the epic cave wot a waste ov gems that was and I never got one 48 hour wen I never had ne boosts xxxx

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All my boosts have finished building I go to normal breeding cave and Put mud / blaze in it and straight away I get a 48 hour time:) I have not got on 48hour in the epic cave wot a waste ov gems that was and I never got one 48 hour wen I never had ne boosts xxxx

Yay, that's awesome! I'm so happy you got your first one, it is the best feeling :)

I don't think the EBI does anything the regular breeding cave doesn't do. But it doubles your ability to breed - you will see how nice that is now that you have your reg. cave occupied for 48 hrs. Totally worth the gems imo :)

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question About Party Hats

Is the amount you collect by clicking on party hats dependent on your own level? I'm level 29 and I receive $8,410. It is a tedious way to raise money but a great thing to when you're lying awake in the middle of the night recovering from back surgery.

BTW, I recommended to Backflip Studios that it would enhance the social aspect of the game if they enabled visitors to empty full habitats for owners - at least the ones with party hats! Haven't heard anything back. They're probably sick of me. :)

Poppy

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a dragon for you guys!

15_3_27.gif

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I've sent out my gems for the night. It's midnight here so I'm off for some zzzzzs. Don't you find work really interferes with your dragonvale habit?

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
Is the amount you collect by clicking on party hats dependent on your own level? I'm level 29 and I receive $8,410. It is a tedious way to raise money but a great thing to when you're lying awake in the middle of the night recovering from back surgery.

BTW, I recommended to Backflip Studios that it would enhance the social aspect of the game if they enabled visitors to empty full habitats for owners - at least the ones with party hats! Haven't heard anything back. They're probably sick of me. :)

Poppy

It must depend on level. I was getting about 6270 yesterday but I didn't check amount today as I've just levelled up

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
It must depend on level. I was getting about 6270 yesterday but I didn't check amount today as I've just levelled up

Sorry forgot to mention was on 25 now on 26

Most reactions