What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious: has anyone received the 'Every Last One' achievement?

I believe I have all dragons incl. Blue Fire, Bone, Sandstorm and Rainbow but I didn't get the award.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:

I believe I have all dragons incl. Blue Fire, Bone, Sandstorm and Rainbow but I didn't get the award.

Doesn't it say you need two rainbows?

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:

Just curios, do you remember how you got the rainbow, I know it's mostly luck and chance but that is the last dragon I need and can not seem to get it. :)

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good old Firefly/Seaweed combo worked for me after MANY tries. But Sandstorm was even worse, so I shouldn't complain ;)

cyphun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DragonVale Breeding Database

Are you looking for good dragon breeding results? I have made a website that people can use to track their breeding results and it uses that data to help people figure out how to breed dragons. Please check it out! Apparently I am not allowed to post links, so here it is in non-link form:

http :// dragonvale . cyphun . com

Snicklegruber54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm tired breed ice+fire for blue ice dragon........

AlWays got ice dragon.............. Plss help me

I may have finally gotten my blue fire after many tries. Ice and fire, breeding time 12 hours. So don't give up, I know frustrating! Now I need Sandstorm and Rainbow. Will probably take many more tries, but that's the fun of it, right?
;)

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gah! I'm on perhaps my 30th try with firefly and seaweed and have gotten several different dragons but still no rainbow. I wonder what it is that ups the odds besides trying over and over and over... We all probably have theories but it would be nice to have some sort of way to get clues. Like a special egg with some info or something.

Frozor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woooooooo! finally after what seems like 50million tries, i have finally got my 48 hr incubation time! n we all know what that means, its rainbow time!! i bred left lv 10 sand drag and right blue fire.
yay to me :) gl all

Jampog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After being able to play it for two days I got an internal error again.. Sigh.. Anyone knows how to fix that?

CoupDetat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After being able to play it for two days I got an internal error again.. Sigh.. Anyone knows how to fix that?

You have to connect to WIFI and re-load the game. After you're able to play the game, you can turn off the WIFI

Jampog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to connect to WIFI and re-load the game. After you're able to play the game, you can turn off the WIFI

I am connected. Is the speed a factor? Cause my speed sucks. Tried install reinstall as well. Whats weird is its notifying me that the egg hatched and stuff but i cant get in. Sigh.

Kaszpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DragonFyr said:
DragonVale tips I wish I had before I started.

Coliseum events are won by dragons of the flagged element.
Bronze; Adult dragon, similar element.
Silver; Adult dragon, same element.
Gold; Level 10 dragon, same element.

Not trying to confuse everyone but, just letting everyone know that getting gold in any event is random? too. I received gold for.....
Water Event - Adult Fire Dragon
Earth - Baby Earth
Plant - Adult Flower
Fire - Baby Poison.

Still trying to get the other three gold :( and a rainbow and a blue fire.
So frustrating..

747pc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Booooooo yaaaaaahhhhhhhh ugly sandstorm. I put lvl 10 air on left and lvl 10 quake on the right. Got all dragons! Get at me!

Most reactions