What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
747pc said:
Booooooo yaaaaaahhhhhhhh ugly sandstorm. I put lvl 10 air on left and lvl 10 quake on the right. Got all dragons! Get at me!

Just tried this and it's 24 hours breeding. It could be the one :). Just need the rainbow, have been trying all the combos I can think of, but no luck....
Thanks for the pointer

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
Just tried this and it's 24 hours breeding. It could be the one :). Just need the rainbow, have been trying all the combos I can think of, but no luck....
Thanks for the pointer

24 hrs is a crystal dragon...sandstorm is 2hrs :(

board_dude17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snicklegruber54 said:
Wohoooooo, got my bone dragon. Tried it with fire and mountain and it worked this time. Still trying for blue fire and the sand, oh and rainbow, lol.

I got my bone dragon second try by breeding a mountain left and fire right both lvl 7 if you want to try that to get more

BugandIggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need some help...sent gifts to friends 2 days ago....still blacked out today as if I sent them today...how do you fix this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New topic. Island arrangements: it seems the more dragons I acquire the less easy it is to keep all of my dragons in the + green.
If you have three islands and have found a good combo please chime in. I'd love to visit and see how you set up. I'm sure it's possible. Maybe anyway.

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I rearranged some more and feel like everything is in the right place but the ir boost tower keeps throwing things off. It really doesn't matter but it's bugging me. I want all + greens and the boost tower... Yes. I'm a compulsive game addict. ;)

geanan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Xiacross said:
just cold and fire. both level 10, try some attempts. I havent got one yet but the spreadsheet said.

I was constantly doing both level 10 but I finally got mine today after breeding level 6 ice with level 10 fire

Most reactions

Latest posts