What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That would certainly be a good idea and it seems more fair to me as well. But, on a happier note I think I will manage to get the wonderland island theme today. That also means I will not be able to get my second winter dragon with six days left and approx 90-100 berries a day.. So much for that happy note ;) I think I will buy the berries needed to get winter dragon no. 2... But only if everything else fails! Still hoping to get a final double berries weekend :)

I think I'll get enough to get the first snowflake dragon in the next couple days, but I want the other stuff too! I read on another forum that there's the possibility of getting around 230 ice berries a day if you max out everything possible. I'm hoping for double berries this weekend too, but I may buy some to get a couple of the other prizes :) I'm so glad to be back playing again. I read about the egg hunt I missed - that seemed pretty cool!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg
Lucanus Servus is the biggest bug we have in Scandinavia. Now I wonder if there also one in the Dragonarium and there in what I call the Eggonarium (it's not about the b-dy Snowflakes) Come back when I am sure ...... :oops: .....

View attachment 62130

I think the bug was false alarm. The Rift eggs look the same but the pedestahls are different. However, I miss one of them, but verrry ssooon it's there ...
The b-y SnowFlakes are producing just sk ...... As before. :)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolutely hopeless!
What have I done wrong?
Two of the same.
Gives the same
No nr 3
No nr 4

Sorrow and paine.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolutely hopeless!
What have I done wrong?
Two of the same.
Gives the same
No nr 3
No nr 4

Sorrow and paine.

Keep trying Olds. I finally have 20 hours showing on my island breeding a Snowflake 1 with a Snowflake 2. I had to use a lot of gems to keep them breeding but after 10 attempts it worked.
Good luck everyone
image.jpg

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Keep trying Olds. I finally have 20 hours showing on my island breeding a Snowflake 1 with a Snowflake 2. I had to use a lot of gems to keep them breeding but after 10 attempts it worked.
Good luck everyoneView attachment 62206

Wow - you made it!
With 1 + 2.
Have to try this again - its against the rules in Sandbox :(

Winter - the dragons have frozen to death. A photo I took when I walked in the forest the other day with my grandchildren.

Bunkeisfall.jpg

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow - you made it!
With 1 + 2.
Have to try this again - its against the rules in Sandbox :(

Winter - the dragons have frozen to death. A photo I took when I walked in the forest the other day with my grandchildren.

View attachment 62207

The combination of 1+2 is on Sandbox. I checked it out before I started trying it.
Good luck

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am working on getting my second Snowflake dragon. There is hope!

Of course there is hope! All the best for your breeding.

Now I know who was hiding in that egg. It was a nr 4 - if I get it right.
I have saved a lot of gems, so I decided to let it free. Now it's working on the island and have this far produced 4-5 nr 1-2.

image.jpg

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't remember. Was it you m'Lade Redwulf who saved all the eggs on the island, to show how many not wanted you got during a breeding episode. I should have done so with this Snowflake fellows. It would have looked like the stars in heaven - unacoutable ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Last edited:

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I decided to buy 900 (using a substantial amount of real money) winter berries so I have some time left to try and breed no. 3 and 4. I hope I have enough time and gems to breed 'm. I must admit I feel somewhat uncomfortable being forced to buy winter berries in order to have at least two days left for breeding... This will probably lead to using quite a lot of gems before getting the right 20 hrs.

We'll see!

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So happy to have double berries for the weekend, plus reduced prices in case I need to make a purchase. Also glad to have a Lapis breeding in my cave - very glad the BEB event has been extended until the 18th!

Most reactions

Latest posts