What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hay, are you all finding the "special visitor"? The little guys are quite cute. I didn't realize the visitors changed for the challenges. If you didn't know, he is a Santa dressed in red with some white fluff.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Marie and all of you - from the land of darkness. Today it's Christmas eve in Sweden - the real Jul for us. Probably you already know, it's from this part of the world, the real tomte (Santa) comes ..;)
All the best!
image.jpg

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Santa came - or tomten as we say - but he couldn't help me either. This b-y game has probably grown to big for my Ipad II. It's all right on my Iphone 5s ... But ...

image.jpg

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guess who's back in the land of Dragonvale!!! I got a new iPad for Christmas, and I'm back and it's wonderful :) I've missed a lot and will try to catch up with the BEB event. Happy Holidays to everyone!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome back Aries!
Guess who is fighting with his old Ipad II that recently went bananas in this play :(

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome! It's been about a year since I last played, so I've missed a lot. I got the newest iPad - the Air 2, so I'm hoping to be good for a long while :D

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A really big thank you to Backflip. We finally have a list of our pedestals. I hope your campaign made a difference Olds.

I am missing 9 pedestals and so will concentrate on getting a few during the bring em back event. It is a shame that this forum is hardly send now. I do miss the old version.
Thank you to all my loyal friends, your gems and knowing that you are still out there has kept me playing but now the Dragonarium has a pedestal list I have more focus in the game.
Happy New Year everyone and lots of magic dust your way.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Jonew, hadn't seen that.
Was happy to get a Leap Year pedistal right now. Wow! Didn't know I missed that one.
Now I also have to ask; what is the difference between the 4 snowflakes pedestahls?

Happy breeding and pedistahling!

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been wondering the same about the four snowflake dragons Olds... They seem to belong to a new set of winter dragons, but the current event only shows us two if I am not mistaken. but again, I am not sure about this either so we are in the same boat!

A warm WB Aries! Nowadays the dragons are even harder to breed, so good luck catching up.✨✨✨✨

Good to hear from you again Jo, and lovely to read you too are still playing this game. And at the risk of sounding creepy ;-) I have always considered you a sort of special friend as we both actively play one other game as well.

I wish all my friend here a happy and healthy New Year and good luck breeding these elusive dragons! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Last edited:

Most reactions