What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can this really be true? o_O

image.jpg

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It appears a lot of people are getting the new Aurora using Seaweed and Firefly, but any combo with four elements would work.

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got my first Aurora with Swamp and Heat - using that combo since it could also lead to Berry and Leaf which I also need. Hoping that my long breed time with Bloom and Panlong is either Leather or Victory and not another Panlong.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just to let you know that I am off on holiday from tomorrow for 2 weeks. I don't expect to be able to get online very much. Thank you all for your daily gifts of gems and I will be back with you all soon. Love Jo xx

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just to let you know that I am off on holiday from tomorrow for 2 weeks. I don't expect to be able to get online very much. Thank you all for your daily gifts of gems and I will be back with you all soon. Love Jo xx

Hope you have a great time!

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At last I got them all, even if I showed the protestdag. It took a h of a lot of time and errors to get them.

Happy breeding to you all ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

image.jpg

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And Jonew, hope to get you safe back after a wonderful holiday, possibly to the islands outside Africa ;)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, I've managed a Snowy Bronze and Silver, and now a Frostbite as a fail trying for Ragnarok. Can't wait for Moonstruck to return so I can try for that as well!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello!!! How is everyone? I have been unable to use my app for this forum for a long time! But I've been busy breeding dragons! I'm trying for frostbite right now! Quite fitting as we are getting lots of snow here in New England!

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello!!! How is everyone? I have been unable to use my app for this forum for a long time! But I've been busy breeding dragons! I'm trying for frostbite right now! Quite fitting as we are getting lots of snow here in New England!

Nice to see you Suz!! Yeah, the app stopped working, but the forum is still here :) not as busy as it once was, but we're still around. Good luck on getting your Frostbite!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good luck with your rose gathering everyone. Extra breeding cave?? Where do we put all the incubating eggs?

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good luck with your rose gathering everyone. Extra breeding cave?? Where do we put all the incubating eggs?

I think it was done purposely so gems would be used and money would be spent. But I'm excited as I have my first Ragnarok breeding on my island! :D

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it was done purposely so gems would be used and money would be spent. But I'm excited as I have my first Ragnarok breeding on my island! :D
Congrats Aries! So far, the new breeding ground had been a dud for me. But the eggs have had short incubation times so no gems spent...yet. LOL.

Most reactions