What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
An honest and happy yaaaay!!! I finally have a snowy olympus on the way. Had to speed up breeding a few times, but finally there it was.. 26 hrs. Now let's wait and see which one it will be.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wonderful now I have a 48 hr breed time in my search for moonstruck :(

GC ID: Mossyman87

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No luck yet for me with getting a Moonstruck. I have had 5 short fails so far. All my effort is going into getting one now and I am trying on my island and in the cave.

I have one silver snowy Olympus. Good luck everyone and have a great weekend.

Lira0367

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No luck yet for me with getting a Moonstruck. I have had 5 short fails so far. All my effort is going into getting one now and I am trying on my island and in the cave.

I have one silver snowy Olympus. Good luck everyone and have a great weekend.

Got all three Olympus using the same combo firework & ice :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get the moonstruck? I just got my 3rd 38hr breed time. I'm so annoyed at this game :(

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get the moonstruck? I just got my 3rd 38hr breed time. I'm so annoyed at this game :(

I am also getting very long breeding times now and it is the last call for the moonstruck. I don't think that many of us will get them this time around.
Good luck everyone.

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well everyone, I hate to do this, but I'm cutting ties with this game. I haven't played in well over a month, and I get a little sad hearing about what I'm missing. My iPad can't keep up and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. Please update your friends list so you don't waste gems on me. I'll miss you guys!

P. S. - off topic here - I have some of you as friends for Smurfs Village - I'm still playing that game.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well everyone, I hate to do this, but I'm cutting ties with this game. I haven't played in well over a month, and I get a little sad hearing about what I'm missing. My iPad can't keep up and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. Please update your friends list so you don't waste gems on me. I'll miss you guys!

P. S. - off topic here - I have some of you as friends for Smurfs Village - I'm still playing that game.

We will all be very sad to lose such a loyal member of the forum. Good luck in all you do.
Please add me as a friend on Smurfs Village and I will gift you each day. I am level 60. Many thanks Jo :)

GCID jonew10

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well everyone, I hate to do this, but I'm cutting ties with this game. I haven't played in well over a month, and I get a little sad hearing about what I'm missing. My iPad can't keep up and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. Please update your friends list so you don't waste gems on me. I'll miss you guys! P. S. - off topic here - I have some of you as friends for Smurfs Village - I'm still playing that game. 

So sad to see you go. I'll keep you as a friend so I can still visit you islands from time to time.
On a side note I've managed to get two moonstruck dragons. I stockpile gems for this reason. Had over 2,000. I also got 2 rainbows a sun and a double rainbow.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Happy trails Aries. Thanks for your posts here, you have been so helpful and kind.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well everyone, I hate to do this, but I'm cutting ties with this game. I haven't played in well over a month, and I get a little sad hearing about what I'm missing. My iPad can't keep up and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. Please update your friends list so you don't waste gems on me. I'll miss you guys! P. S. - off topic here - I have some of you as friends for Smurfs Village - I'm still playing that game. 
Aaahhh... Totally understandable but sad at the same time. Thanks for your friendship in the game over the past couple of years and I wish you all the best Aries! X

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After speed-breeding at least 7 times, I finally got a 39'er too.... Yaaaaaay..... :-( I have to be honest here and admit I am not feeling the joy anymore. These rediculous breeding chances are sucking the fun out of the game for me. Sorry for being so negative guys! ✨✨✨✨✨
At least you can play - I still can't get into my game. Seriously thinking about deleting the app and moving on :(

Boy, we long-timer DV players are feeling quite weathered, no doubt. Between the app not working on iPad I, the magic that makes us lose 100%, decreased odds in breeding! and for me, add that I'm confused on where I actually stand with acquiring all the new light and dark! I've slowed down ALOT! :-/

GCID: princesssuzabella

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got 38h breeding time three times already.... Seems like moonstruck is a tough one..
How much time left until the moonstruck gone, btw ?

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've given up on breeding moonstruck. Not going to happen! Darn. Now I am back on track getti g silver and gold snowy olys.

Most reactions