What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do not remember this one; thought I show it just for fun ...
image-2405105342.jpg

Must be Autumn ? ....
Now I saw the parents ... And do not remember my plan ;)

Last edited:

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for the magic dust, I could certainly use some at the moment as i am having trouble keeping up with so many new dragons. Where am I supposed to put them all even if I do manage to breed them? What is everyone doing with their new dragons? Are you putting them on display or keeping them in hibernation? Should Imstore all my rainbows and blue moons and have the new dragons out? I would love to know what you think. Have a great weekend everyone.
Bought quite a few new habitats for dark and light dragons, they do seem to fit. But for the olympus I will probably store the current ones and replace them with the winter olympus dragons. If I ever manage to breed one that is! I do feel slightly frustrated right now, again two 7hrs this morning jeeeeez..!

Hi Olds, that is an Autumn dragon yes. congrats!

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got a new Olympus breeding. Wonder which one it is. Good luck everyone on theirs.

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just struck a double hit on Snowy Olympus dragons!!!! Gold from Blue Fire and Snow Bronze from Blazing and Blizzard Good luck to all who are trying. Dragon Vale friend code 30009228. lvl 50

Attachments

• image-3571566793.jpg
    image-3571566793.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup, same here... I did manage to breed a shadow, but nothing else yet. So i thought it might be best to take a break from those dark/light opposites and focus on Olympus, but jeeeeez...again fail after fail! Venting mode off ;-) and good luck everyone✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ooh don't get me started on the new light/dark hybrids... Lost count of fails. Have managed a Shadow too, but no sign of another or egg and not the slightest whiff of the other type. Going to concentrate on Snowy Olympus for now.

Not resorting to a vent yet, but won't be long!

Good luck to all.

Dragon Vale friend code 30009228. lvl 50

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ooh don't get me started on the new light/dark hybrids... Lost count of fails. Have managed a Shadow too, but no sign of another or egg and not the slightest whiff of the other type. Going to concentrate on Snowy Olympus for now.

Not resorting to a vent yet, but won't be long!

Good luck to all.

Frostfire and Pollen - one Snowy on it's way.

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know the combo for the Moonstruck dragon yet?
Is it just the usual Moon combo or have they changed it up... Don't fancy spending 25 gems to find out, but may have to as it's only out till Feb 16th!

Lira0367

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone know the combo for the Moonstruck dragon yet?
Is it just the usual Moon combo or have they changed it up... Don't fancy spending 25 gems to find out, but may have to as it's only out till Feb 16th!

According to sandbox it's love&rose

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh 1st attempt at moonstruck gives me a 38 hr fail!!!! Why would they make it so an extremely limited time dragon has such long fails

GC ID: Mossyman87

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After speed-breeding at least 7 times, I finally got a 39'er too.... Yaaaaaay..... :-( I have to be honest here and admit I am not feeling the joy anymore. These rediculous breeding chances are sucking the fun out of the game for me. Sorry for being so negative guys!

✨✨✨✨✨

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After speed-breeding at least 7 times, I finally got a 39'er too.... Yaaaaaay..... :-( I have to be honest here and admit I am not feeling the joy anymore. These rediculous breeding chances are sucking the fun out of the game for me. Sorry for being so negative guys!

✨✨✨✨✨

At least you can play - I still can't get into my game. Seriously thinking about deleting the app and moving on :(

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At least you can play - I still can't get into my game. Seriously thinking about deleting the app and moving on :(
Yeah, I can imagine.. If you cannot enter the game at all, then what's the use? I know it is not that bad for me, but its frustrating nonetheless. I have an iPad3 and the game keeps on getting more and more fragmented too.

We'll see!

Most reactions

Latest posts