What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I still don't have mistletoe. Is it tree and lichen??!! How's everyone else doing with that one?

GCID: princesssuzabella

Yes, tree and lichen. I got one after about 12attempts. Tree 11 and Lichen 10 in the regular cave. Good luck.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 52 (making candy!!)......DV Level 32

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, tree and lichen. I got one after about 12attempts. Tree 11 and Lichen 10 in the regular cave. Good luck. GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 52 (making candy!!)......DV Level 32

Thanks for confirming. I can't believe how tough it's been! I've been doing both cave and island since it was released! Maybe I shouldn't retry...........give those guys are rest or team them up differently, idk.

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, tree and lichen. I got one after about 12attempts. Tree 11 and Lichen 10 in the regular cave. Good luck. GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 52 (making candy!!)......DV Level 32

Thx for confirming! Maybe I need to give the pairs a rest instead of "retry"

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thx for confirming! Maybe I need to give the pairs a rest instead of "retry"

I've done that before....even switched which dragon goes first and which second. It makes you feel better anyway!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As for me, it's the winter dragon. I have had 50 + fails now. I managed to breed one last week, however even my level 20 dragons can't snag one. 2 lunar eclipse and many many fails. Is it just me, or is it getting harder?

I was very happy to get my Celtic with the bring them back dragons. The dilemma was, hatch it, or get the egg pedestal? Went for hatching. When the magic is finally lifted from our breeding caves, there are a few dragons I need to breed.

Happy New Year everyone. May 2014 be an awesome year for you, filled with an abundance of blessings.

Amii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I been trying constantly for a mistletoe since before Christmas and I still haven't got one :(

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The game seems to have got harder. I have been trying for a bouquet ever since the bring em back event started without success. I haven't even started looking for a Winter dragon yet.
Good luck everyone

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The game seems to have got harder. I have been trying for a bouquet ever since the bring em back event started without success. I haven't even started looking for a Winter dragon yet.
Good luck everyone

I've been trying for a winter for a while and can't get one. Just got an Apocalypse though....not really sure I wanted that one, lol.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been trying for a winter for a while and can't get one. Just got an Apocalypse though....not really sure I wanted that one, lol.

Edit....I got Lunar Eclipse...that's the really ugly one. Apocalypse isn't so bad, just big.

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've done that before....even switched which dragon goes first and which second. It makes you feel better anyway! GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 52 (making candy!!)......DV Level 32
As for me, it's the winter dragon. I have had 50 + fails now. I managed to breed one last week, however even my level 20 dragons can't snag one. 2 lunar eclipse and many many fails. Is it just me, or is it getting harder? I was very happy to get my Celtic with the bring them back dragons. The dilemma was, hatch it, or get the egg pedestal? Went for hatching. When the magic is finally lifted from our breeding caves, there are a few dragons I need to breed. Happy New Year everyone. May 2014 be an awesome year for you, filled with an abundance of blessings.
The game seems to have got harder. I have been trying for a bouquet ever since the bring em back event started without success. I haven't even started looking for a Winter dragon yet. Good luck everyone
I haven't written a multi quote on here in forever, I think I forgot how! Look at you all bunched up! Ugh! Pristoph - I've got to do something different! Diz - winter? I'm SO OUT OF THE LOOP! Dragons please! Jonew - definitely harder!! GCID: princesssuzabella

Edit- it looked normal after I pressed send, but the space to reply is not there like it was when I was posting frequently.

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for confirming! Maybe I need to give the pairs a rest instead of "retry" GCID: princesssuzabella

Keep trying because that's all I did in one of my caves sice it's release was breed over and over the same pair and FINALLY got one. Just yesterday I got another. Don't give up!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Keep trying because that's all I did in one of my caves sice it's release was breed over and over the same pair and FINALLY got one. Just yesterday I got another. Don't give up!

Thanks, Nat! I think I'm going to try once or twice for Winter, then go back to Mistletoe. Do you know when Mistletoe leaves the Market? I'm thinking that should be my first "get"

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Nat! I think I'm going to try once or twice for Winter, then go back to Mistletoe. Do you know when Mistletoe leaves the Market? I'm thinking that should be my first "get" GCID: princesssuzabella

I haven't checked but I wouldn't be surprised if they ended the time to breed by February 1. Good luck! If we could gift dragons, I'd gift one to you ;)

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This forum is very quiet at the moment. Thank you everyone for your gifts of gems every day. That at least shows me that you are still playing. I am having no luck with breeding the dragons I am after. Please Wizards send the magic our way.

Most reactions

Latest posts