What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Btw.. Anyone have any ideas for breeding cotton?

There are a lot of combinations you can use but all have a 60 hr fail. Flower and Quake. Ash and Lava. Firefly and Tree. 239 combinations according to Sandbox.
You need plant, fire, earth and lightning as the cotton dragon has 4 elements.
Good luck

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a lot of combinations you can use but all have a 60 hr fail. Flower and Quake. Ash and Lava. Firefly and Tree. 239 combinations according to Sandbox. You need plant, fire, earth and lightning as the cotton dragon has 4 elements. Good luck

AAAAck! I tried cotton and air and ended up getting Bronze...not bad, but hoping for a second cotton. Thanks for the response;)

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so far I have got an apocalypse, 3 motley, 2 paper, and a Celtic that I needed from this event. Working on century at the moment. I at least want one of the non holiday ones before I start for doubles

GC ID: Mossyman87

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am breeding in both caves continuously with no luck in getting the mistletoe.. How long will it be around?
Getting very frustrating.. I've never had such a tough time getting a dragon!

Aeriyauna

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
While looking at Walt Disney like I have done since 1960, I thought I would let you see the status on my Eggland:

image-848663529.jpg

In stead of reorganizing it I found another way to do it:

image-2744053997.jpg

Double and three-double rows.

As you can see if you look at the piedistahls, the metal-row are now in the last position in this "competition".
The new ones I have organized around the "way in/way out".

A nice and very slow Christmas, I wish you all ...

Edit; Forgot!
I have been unfair to my Trash[is]land, where I keep things, I may need later ...
Just want to show that one as well ..

image-729332650.jpg

Last edited:

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This century dragon is really irritating me. I got 3-8hr breeding times in a row and they all turned out to be glacier!! I would really like to move on to another dragon before this event is over, speaking of which does anyone know how long we have for the bring them back event?

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy Holidays everyone. Did you get a gift dragon from the wizzards? It is my first. Very nice-looking egg.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 52 (making candy!!)......DV Level 32

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Merry Christmas dragonvale family! I've been so busy I've not even had time to stalk! But I wanted to say hi and complain that I haven't a mistletoe!

GCID: princesssuzabella

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope those who have not bred one yet will their Mistletoe soon. I managed to breed one winter dragon and still trying for a second.

Merry Christmas everyone! ✨✨✨✨✨

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody......still don't have my mistletoe and running out of room for my fails.

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Most reactions