What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
I was thinking of
Panlong - earth, fire, wind and water
Poison - plant, fire
Storm - cold, lightning

Starting with panlongs, and storm then. I think it's wise to first get the panlongs due to the money of course, but also because I think next dragon will have all those the panlong lacks. The reason I don't want the love is purely estetic, I don't like the color in the fire habitat, and this way I could exclude love..

But I will see how I do after panlongs. Now I'm stacking up some food, when I hit 1000, i will start collect Money instead, the last island comes first!

That is the same way I am trying it ... I have 50 of the poisons stacked up in the HC.... One at a time out feed to 15 put back in.. Slow going but it is going

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going back to bed so good night and good breeding.....

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
I wouldn't be expecting anything until after Valentines Day ... but that's not too far away now. Some festive holidays for the rest of the year include.

St Patricks Day - March 19
Easter Sunday - April 8th
Cinco de Mayo - May 5th
Mothers Day - May 13th
Fathers Day - June 17th (U.S.)

• Midsummer - 22 of June this year - a dragon with flower in the hair, drinking scnaps and eating herring,
• "the day Christ flew up the sky" - may I guess, or beginning of June (depends on the Easter) - a disappearing dragon
• 6 June - swedens national day - I'm thinking a Viking dragon for this event, could be together with 17 may, norways national day
• 30 April - Valborg, celebrate the winter is over, big fires everywhere, a big day for colleguestudents - drunk firedragon..
• Easter - in Sweden children dresses up as witches, and we have Easter-fires, to burn witches in there back, because Easter is the time of year al witches fly to there mountain (blÃ¥kulla -blue hill) and meet - a witch dragon.

I think we could pretty much fill up the year with all holidays worlwide!

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
Now you need to teach me how to get my second panlong!! lol

I wish I knew which pair got me mine. My kids called me so I just put both eggs in the hatchery and set them back to breed and then later on realized that I had my second. Just keep trying, I think it was probably Panlong (15) left, and plant(4) right. Just keep your head up and keep trying. Never give up. I know you can do it.

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
Now you need to teach me how to get my second panlong!! lol

I wish I knew how I got mine.LOL. I had panlong(15) left, plant(4) right and I think it was probably that pair. Keep trying and don't give up.

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emma_soji said:
Somehow when I was editing my gem list the whole thing went poof! I almost cr*ped my pants. Freakishly it had somehow emailed to my gmail and all was there to be copied back to my notepad. Whew.

Wow! I think i would die if i lost my list!!

Tiffany xoxo

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phibes74 said:
So I find out last night that I am getting an IPad (When the new one comes out)... But let me tell you the story... My hubby works nights so 5 days a week I can wake up at 1:00 to collect coins and not have to worry about anyone being bothered. But last night he was home. So at 1:00 my phone rings (like normal). I grab really quick and run into the bathroom. So there I am sitting on the bathroom floor and in he walks: (Now he knows I play "this" game but he does not know how much) I quickly shut the phone off get up and walk back to bed (I look like a kid that just got caught with there hand in the candy jar). He grabs my phone and starts looking at the last calls I have made (Keep in mine he is a cop). Hands me back the phone a says "who were you talking to that you had to get up in the middle of the night and run to the bathroom?" I said no one... And that starts the next part (1:00am) ok who are you having an affair with? (in total shock right now) you are all the time running out of rooms witht that phone in hand, everytime I walk in you turn it off, what is going on? (Now a little history to better understand this, My hubby has prostate cancer, in March it was all removed and he is cancer free) I am feeling really guilty right now show him just what I have been doing all the time. In tears he says, "I know you played but I never know that you had made a world this cool... I thought you were having an affair, but know I know it is with a bunch of cool looking dragons and a forum with which you get to talk about it. (Big hug now) Is that why you have been asking for an I Pad? Yes. Ok then when the news one come out I will get you one. But, (Ok here it comes) Can you show me how to play this when I buy 2? Ok now I know why I live my hubby... He is just the greatest...

Wow, that's both fantastic and very funny... Good job, your ill love the iPad and he will love DV :thumbs:

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I that is what I am trying to do I have 50 in my HC I am taking all of them to gold and then sell them off and start on the next combo that way I do not lose out on all the food that I took to get them to silver....

This is what I started doing, with flowers and poisons to get my fire and plant done. Then I discovered, that because the food doubles to go up each level. It cost 10 220 to get level 10. It will cost 317 440 to get to level 15. So that 10 220 is just over 3% of the food required to get to level 15. So the saving is pretty small. **sob sob**

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emma_soji said:
I think my granddaughter who is 4 tweaked some of my ipad settings cuz the notepad sends to email each time I change it so, again, whew!!

U r so lucky emma!!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To those who have requested a review.

I am working on them, but i had night shifts this week and am extremely tired! Have done emma_sojis, brooklyn11220 and ivanabots. Am working on the rest and will hopefully have time to type them either tonight or tomorrow! Love all the islands guys! Keep up the good work!!

Tiffany xoxo

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all I am having trouble loading dv so I apologize I'd I can't get gems out tonight will send as soon as I can get it to load

Most reactions

Latest posts