What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Jampog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it working again. Yey. I just turned off the pad andit worked when i opened it.

Anyways whats fastest way to earn gold? Whats the dragon to milk? Hehe..

Bonnieanne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im trying to find friends. Im new to Dragonvale but totally addicted. looking for people to give gifts to and recieve gifts from. Im Moonsbeau. also anyone know how to get jems with out paying for them? Thanks.

You can add me not sure how we add each other

Yazelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh! I can't wait for new updates. I hope they do one for each holiday :) hmm... I wonder what dragon would be good for thanksgiving...lol

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sandstorm Dragon - DragonVale Wiki sand has specific requirements. air with Mud only has three possible combos. Rainbow hunting is only for the compulsive at heart. Hehe

well the air with mud worked this time. Thanks. got my Sandstorm--- We'll see how compulsive I really am and have another go at rainbow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dread817

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally

Finally after all this time I achieved getting the rainbow dragon; firefly seaweed combo worked after 200+ tries no achievement for evry last dragon even tho I have all of them including bluefire sandstorm and bone. well hopefully I can get 2nd rainbow, I bet Christmas time they will have a cold/plant dragon called a Christmas tree dragon that would be cool!

mommieannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sure this has been posted already but just in case... You can send gems to all of your friends every day three at a time by visiting a random park in between each three gems sent. have fun making all your friends happy every day!!!

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a good idea I think things like how to breed the new dragons for the new guys, how to level up when you get a higher level, where to place things to get full advantage if bonuses and space ect ect. So first il ask that maybe someone could post a list of dragons and how to breed them
If you go back to page one of this thread and start reading you will find a lot of good answers. The whole thread is interesting and quite helpful. I did finally get the best possible placement of islands so take a peek at mine if that might help. All dragons are placed with no dragons in the red. Definitely read the thread and I bet all of your questions get answered.

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sure this has been posted already but just in case... You can send gems to all of your friends every day three at a time by visiting a random park in between each three gems sent. have fun making all your friends happy every day!!!
I've tested that theory by trying to sens gems to my other account on hubbies iPhone and the gems after the daily three never show up on that account. But I do still send them and often receive fits back so I dunno. Maybe it works. Maybe not.

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
finally after all this time i achieved getting the rainbow dragon; firefly seaweed combo worked after 200+ tries no achievement for evry last dragon even tho i have all of them including bluefire sandstorm and bone. Well hopefully i can get 2nd rainbow, i bet christmas time they will have a cold/plant dragon called a christmas tree dragon that would be cool!
congrats !!!!!!!!!!!

sevlow001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Air dragon dragonvale

How do I get an air dragon I don't understand I've tried Everything

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh! I can't wait for new updates. I hope they do one for each holiday :) hmm... I wonder what dragon would be good for thanksgiving...lol
I bet that after a few limited time only dragons get released that there will also be a dragon trading or gift option become available. Or maybe a special prize egg as. Result of a colleseum gold win. They need to keep finding ways to keep players coming back.

747pc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lvl 10 seaweed/lv 10 firefly did the trick on my second rainbow

Most reactions

Latest posts