What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My little gem display is coming along quite nicely if you ask me =D

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Attachments

• image-1823054575.jpg
    image-1823054575.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 384

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My quest for Amber: 1st fail was a Hail, 2nd fail was a Forest (which I needed anyway). Third try yielded my first Amber :) I hope getting the egg for display comes this easily!

Wow. Fourth try has yielded my Amber display egg. I couldn't be more excited :)

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, how nice of the wizards to finally pop over and tell me about the new (who's kidding) Pepper dragon.

Seems they're struggling to keep up again....

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Time for a moan to the Wizards as it seems to work sometimes. Where is my Peridot? I have 76 fails so far and I can't get on with the rest of the game until I have one.

Please Wizards send me one very soon.

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Time for a moan to the Wizards as it seems to work sometimes. Where is my Peridot? I have 76 fails so far and I can't get on with the rest of the game until I have one.

Aww poor Jonew. Come on Wizards and wave that little wand over her park. Here's some extra dust for you too ✨✨✨✨✨

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And now I have the same upside down shadow glitch...so weird.

Attachments

• image-4190182237.jpg
    image-4190182237.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 157

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I hope you get yours soon! Here's so e of my magic dust for you ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

On an entirely different note, I just crowned my first dragon. A river dragon got the honours :
image-700357736.jpg

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Wishing you all the best Jo...sending you some magic dust ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

GC : Aishupoo level 58

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I broke down and bought the amber dragon. Now I can get back to my Olympus hunt.

GC ID: Mossyman87

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can someone do me a favor? I'm trying to kill a few goals. I've bred some type of Olympian but can't remember what I put in the cave. The egg is on the pedestal. Can you take a look and let me know whether that is a bronze or a gold? It looks so close; i can't tell! Thanks!

GCID: princesssuzabella

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Always glad to help out Suza! I am quite certain you have a bronze on the way.

I'm working on some of the goals too, keeps you busy I guess. A girl needs to keep busy, even blonde ones ;-)

Happy breeding everyone!

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can someone do me a favor? I'm trying to kill a few goals. I've bred some type of Olympian but can't remember what I put in the cave. The egg is on the pedestal. Can you take a look and let me know whether that is a bronze or a gold? It looks so close; i can't tell! Thanks!

GCID: princesssuzabella

Hi Suz, I think you have a bronze. I don't have an egg myself to compare it with but the pictures I have seen of the Gold egg seem to have a gold edge to the egg.
Good luck

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just want to tell I got two Forest in a row from Mud Lvl 15 and Flower Lvl 15.

image-3209733290.jpg

image-498326418.jpg

This is not on Toppe1 och ff where I have had big problems to get the second.
I will go back there and try this combo.

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I guess this teaches me a lesson... I shouldn't have been weak and bought the egg just because they lured us in with a sale...

Attachments

• image-2639055193.jpg
    image-2639055193.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 202

Most reactions

Latest posts