What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all due respect I've seen the other forum you said but I can't be there because I'm loyal always have been always will be and I started here and will stay here plus it's just a cheap rip off of this wonderful forum and I'm sorry but if they can't abide by the rules then o well for them , this is an will always be the #1 forum and community and family there is on the Internet and I hope everyone stays and post here :) Breed on!!!!

SuperSeidel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matrit said:
How many gems gives bonsai tree??

Hii I'm new to this forum- new to any forum actually, I'm addicted to DV and I'm stoked that so many other people are too! If anyone want to add me up I would be happy to share gems :)
SuperSeidel

SuperSeidel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SuperSeidel said:
Hii I'm new to this forum- new to any forum actually, I'm addicted to DV and I'm stoked that so many other people are too! If anyone want to add me up I would be happy to share gems :)

As far as I know a dragonsai tree gives either 6 or 8 gems a day. But to FRIENDS ONLY you cannot keep any for yourself
SuperSeidel

SuperSeidel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And I think a dragonsai tree gives either 6 or 8 gems a day, but to FRIENDS ONLY gems from the tree cannot be used for yourself.

Matrit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any other way how to get air dragon?Beacuse I dont want buy him

Most reactions

Latest posts