What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep and get this I just put plant and storm in the breeding cave and got ANOTHER BLOODY 48 HR I'm so p****d right now lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Ooooooooo nooooo! That sucks. . . .so sorry. So both of your BCs are with 48 hrs?

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arrgghhhh I might have to gem one it's really getting to me having two moons in the caves !!!!! Wow a while back I'd have loved two moons .....I wouldn't be so unhappy about them now if I had more habitats to place them in lol but they will probably be sold ,it's sad really x x x

Ahhhhhhh. . . . I would just wait a day to get the hours down. How frustrating! I could hear it in your post.

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
Heard a rumor about a new dragon inspired by this forum - the Great Horned Dragon. I don't think it will be too hard to get Horny.

Poppy

Eek!!! ROFLMAO!!!! Sooo funny! I love it!!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Your welcome! I am really having a hard time finding dragon graphics like that.

That one is awesome!!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got to that stage with lyd. Couldn't get second one. I'd wanted a moon for ages got three moons two suns and five rainbows looking for elusive second lyd. Really took the pleasure out of those rares but we knew they were short term only.
How I get second blossom a bit easier.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

So all of your rares are from LYD hunt? You have them all on one island. Is that your Leap Year Dragon trophies island?

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Ooooooooo nooooo! That sucks. . . .so sorry. So both of your BCs are with 48 hrs?

Thanks Hun and yeah it does but it'll be ok in 16 mins I'm going to gem one I can't help myself lol x x x

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Yeh I guess. Geez... Ok...next time you do that ask for an "exception". I have done that several times and they usually have no problem. I have a feeling though it wasn't them or your internet...it sounds to me like there was a problem somewhere between you and them. It works like this...you have your provider for internet and then there is their server...but there are a lot of hops and stops from one place to another. If one down or intermittently down you are on hold waiting to get through. I usually do what I call "ping" to see if there is a problem between me and where I'm trying to get if I can but not sure if that would be so easy with the app store though... You can probably just google " ping a website" to see what I mean. I problaby don't explain it correctly. :eek:

Pretty good explanation of pinging to me. And when there are interruptions in "hops" sometimes it can cause your service to be interrupted or hung up. (being caught in the interrupted loop) That's why a system reboot (including router) will generally fix it. I didn't say always, but generally.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Ahhhhhhh. . . . I would just wait a day to get the hours down. How frustrating! I could hear it in your post.

I was thinking that to wait a day and gem them both but then I thought it would be the same amount to gem one now and just leave the other to go naturally x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts