What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
To cute! Now tell him Buster needs one too. Just kidding. I am blessed with my friends who gift me regularly. Thank you friends.

Shirley

Who is buster?

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm now starting on the long xp grind from level 29 to 30.

On another note my Metal shrine is almost silver should be silver tomorrow.

Happy Breeding,
Brandy

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
I need a host dragon to collect coins and a huge ginormous cleaning fairy!!! I have lots of talents like many on here but cleaning isn't one of them.
:)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

I am with you there!!! And what efforts I do seem to get undone quickly by my 8 and 11 year old girls and their friends...lol

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Happy Breeding,
Brandy

Welcome to the "Cool Kids Club". Congrats on reaching silver. I've been feeding them straight to gold this time around. Almost half way there.

Have you done your Fletch of Action to Gold?

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Welcome to the "Cool Kids Club". Congrats on reaching silver. I've been feeding them straight to gold this time around. Almost half way there.

Have you done your Fletch of Action to Gold?

I have not done the Fletch school of gold. I keep selling them for money. So going to gold is like starting from scratch unfortunately. I think I'm done at silver unless I do an air and sandstorm for quick breeding and leveling.

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
I seen some sill post somewhere about that it's supposed to be if you look at the cold hab upside down the large overhang of ice's reflection looks like an evil dragon it does a little bit but it's a bit silly if you ask me lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Oh,,ok. I gotcha now. See just silly ol' me!! Yet again. Haha

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Plants123821

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how I didn't get a clover? I did ALL the combos that have worked for other people and ended up with a moss or a tree. I better be the first to get the next holiday dragon. :(

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:

Happy Breeding,
Brandy

Yay!!!! Congrats!!! That is awesome!!!

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for the link to join the Easter competition. Anyone able to help?

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not done the Fletch school of gold. I keep selling them for money. So going to gold is like starting from scratch unfortunately. I think I'm done at silver unless I do an air and sandstorm for quick breeding and leveling.

I think you mean Mags and Iron for quick breeding and DC.

Most reactions

Latest posts