What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

I'm unable to buy gems. Every time I try the transaction is processed - I'm sure my credit card is charged - but just as the gem counter nears the total I bought (50 in this case) the game gives a server error and bombs out. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling, same thing. Anyone else experiencing this right now?

Poppy

I believe the 'real hatchery' still had 5 months to go so maybe he just doesn't love us anymore :( I rely on him for my daily giggle fix!

I don't know if he's showed up yet...I'm still catching up since last night but I know he's had a lot going on. I think your right on the real hatchery or I'm pretty sure it's not time yet....

Segbert said:

Because he accumulated a lot of cash each time between updates so had a massive start on everything see snuggles reply they sat at @ lvl 20 for ages just cash grabbing x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

angel2all said:
Ugh. So I guess I'm gullible too! No such thing as a ghost dragon! Ha. But wasn't there at one point a dragon that could only be seen in the cold habitat in the reflection or something like that? Maybe I was dreaming....

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

I seen some sill post somewhere about that it's supposed to be if you look at the cold hab upside down the large overhang of ice's reflection looks like an evil dragon it does a little bit but it's a bit silly if you ask me lol x x x

Fletch_smf said:
Why thank you.

I would love to check out the islands of other people in this thread, but I don't really have the time to just randomly click on friends parks. I do make time to visit the islands of those that post a blurb or explanation of their set up in this thread, because you know they've put some thought/time into it and it's more like visiting it with a friend instead of walking through it alone.

And yes that was a hint to each and every one of you. Don't be shy.

Fletch I'd love to but I'm crap at stuff like that plus my islands are a complete mess except for my newly decorated colosseum island pic included, I just don't have the time or patience to overhaul at the mo with a little dude round my ankles for most of the day I already get frowns from my hubby lmao x x x

Attachments

• image-4166863444.jpg
    image-4166863444.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
Birdmaestro said:
I'm unable to buy gems. Every time I try the transaction is processed - I'm sure my credit card is charged - but just as the gem counter nears the total I bought (50 in this case) the game gives a server error and bombs out. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling, same thing. Anyone else experiencing this right now?

Poppy

Ihavnt tried to buy gems since LYD was out sorry they are doing that to you again ,but if you are being charged poppy get onto BFS again they may give you some gems like like last time that would be cool lol x x x

I think there will be more than two of you there lol you guys can count me in I've only managed to get 4 cactus from 1 - 15 in 3 days lmao that's pitiful x x x

Count me in too....well I have cash for now but I'm finishing off panlongs. As soon as that's done and I start on the other's it's over haha

GT500Girl said:
Count me in too....well I have cash for now but I'm finishing off panlongs. As soon as that's done and I start on the other's it's over haha

That's ok there's plenty of room here lol x x x

Fletch_smf said:
Please stop breeding and feeding airs. It's a waste to work on a single element dragon.

So, I assume you want a plan for Gold Shrines, as Silvers are nearly done? You need:

43 Plant
44 Water
41 Earth
35 Fire
46 Metal
44 Cold
44 Lightning
44 Air

341 Elements.

So 41 Panlongs to start. This will get your Airs to silver and quite a ways to Gold.

43 Plant
3 Water
46 Metal
44 Cold
44 Lightning
3 Air

Tidy up the Air and Water with 3 Rust, 2 Snow and 1 Sonic. Leaving

43 Plant
43 Metal
42 Cold
43 Lightning

43 Magnetic and 43 Lichen/Reindeer will finish it up (or a Plant instead of that last Lichen if you prefer). So

41 Panlong
43 Magnetic
43 Lichen/Reindeer
3 Rust
2 Snow
1 Sonic

133 dragons to knock off 341 elements in the most efficient manner.

Wow thanks so much, free gem for you!

Hey how's very one doing, just popping in to ask whats new here and on the new dragon rumor mill :)

I'm wondering the same thing....I'm now back to limited forum/dv time the entire weekend. Ugh lol.

Fletch...if you see tis anything going on over at wiki? I haven't had time to go over there and read the last couple weeks...

I would love to design my islands but I'm not good at that so I just use the new ones to make somewhat of a design , I don't touch the first 3 islands u get when you started the game because the mean so much to me it was harder to do almost everything when I started and i jam packed everything to fit in each one but for me the best moment I had during DV was when the only rare was rainbow and after 4 long days of trying and waiting an watching those minutes and hours pass I finally had seen that beautiful 48hrs on the clock and freaked out with happiness and my wife was like what's going on an I said I got the rainbow then she freaked out and asked me what combo I had used and logged on to her DV and started breeding her socks off till she got one , it was the funniest thing ever. Ahhhh good times those first days of DV were really good times.

The good ole' days! lol. How is she doing anyways? Haven't talked to her in ages. How about her schooling? Tell her hi. :thumbs:

Nice to be missed. Still here, though. Lots of struggles. Yep, less than 5mo to go, so halfway there. Ultrasound to reveal gender next Wed; very excited/curious. Ghost dragons are snickering at you all. Fletch, Oro Island looks great; nice contrasts in color. Stark and clean.

You know we always miss you when your absent! Yay for the upcoming ultrasound. :thumbs:

Poppy

Uh oh...here we go again...didn't skaterboy say something about that? I would contact BFS....

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back