What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

My Earth Shrine finally is golden!

Thanks again Fletch. But I have to admit something...I'm an idiot! ;0) When I listed my current habitat levels to ask for your guidance, I completely forgot to mention the available dragons in my HC! Sorry for wasting that 5 mins of your lunch time. ;0)

I am getting an error message when trying to upload my photos to this forum. It is telling me that there is a problem with the app plug-in. Not sure what that means, or how to have it repaired. So, I just gave everyone a sneek peek in my avatar.

Have a wonderful day! And Happy Friday!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Congrats Jack! That is great news! :thumbs:

Are you using the app for this forum? If so you may have to change the picture quality settings. I can only upload pics from the app or a computer....it won't work from my iPad or iPhone. Hope this helps. :thumbs:

ShirleyWA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I FINALLY got a sandstorm which means I finally have them all! Whew! Now I need to work on getting my next island and leveling up my shrines. I'd like to have two of each dragon, but I swear getting Bluefires and sandstorms really feels ner impossible to me. And for the life of m I can't seem to get a second clover either. Oh and now with the metal dragons messing up my island plans, I need to work on prettying them up while still earning the max from each dragon/habitat.

Congrats!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I FINALLY got a sandstorm which means I finally have them all! Whew! Now I need to work on getting my next island and leveling up my shrines. I'd like to have two of each dragon, but I swear getting Bluefires and sandstorms really feels ner impossible to me. And for the life of m I can't seem to get a second clover either. Oh and now with the metal dragons messing up my island plans, I need to work on prettying them up while still earning the max from each dragon/habitat.

Yay! Congrats! If you want to of each you may want to work on clover since it might be gone soon. I would dp flower/moss or poison/moss since you get some shorter breed times with those. Maybe ypu just need to take a break from the other two and come back to them later. Sometimes that does the trick. :thumbs:

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure!! I closed the app properly a few times and that didn't solve it so I just left it and logged out of GC and went back to mine , played mine for a bit then went back and it had just righted itself maybe it was the logging out of GC that fixed ours hope it does not happen every time we get a metal event lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

That is realy strange. Glad it's fixed now though. :thumbs: I hear you. I hope so too. Mine went ok for me and I did get a gold from it. Used a level 10 metal.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol same here it's not so bad when it's cold as I don't want to go out so have an excuse to hole up an play DV ,but we have had a few gloriously sunny days here in Liverpool so DV took a bit of a back seat as I've been taking my little fella out on his bike to the park instead and we had a BBQ yesterday mmmm lol.......and it's ok to take a little time off as I've achieved all the dragons I want up to now and have half of my shrines done so I can do the last four a little slower. so I'm not always collecting as much as I can't get wifi on the iPad when I'm out so don't take it .........though if I am in the house I check as regular just take it in the garden with me lol

I'm playing today though as the sun seems to have left us again boooooooo lmao so staying home to catch up on the stuff I've ignored all week as the cleaning fairies seem to have taken the week off lol x x x

Lol well it goes with me everywhere. I know that feeling though...I am once again way behind on everything. Haha

jackcedio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Congrats Jack! That is great news! :thumbs:

Are you using the app for this forum? If so you may have to change the picture quality settings. I can only upload pics from the app or a computer....it won't work from my iPad or iPhone. Hope this helps. :thumbs:

Thanks! I am using the app on my IPad. Can you advise on what picture quality settings require change? It doesn't seem to be an issue with our other friends in this forum.

Sure...I tried once more...and it seemed like it was successful this time. Hmmm...let's see.

Attachments

• image-407345207.jpg
    image-407345207.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 93

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tommy...did your GC used to be tommyb 71 ? I don't know if I wrote it wrong on my gem list or what....I see in about a week ahead that it is written down correct.....

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I am using the app on my IPad. Can you advise on what picture quality settings require change? It doesn't seem to be an issue with our other friends in this forum.

Sure...I tried once more...and it seemed like it was successful this time. Hmmm...let's see.

:eek: that s a great sight! Ok..lol back to the problem....

Lol did you change any settings? I remember when I first downloaded the app I seemed to have that same problem. I'm not sure if the picture size settings really changed it but I had changed them and then it worked...

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Glad it's fixed. Wonder why dragonwish's didn't sort itself yet...these have been crazy glitches this time around.

Don't forget the swimming iPhone! Perhaps struggling dragons in the coliseum don't like the caffeine fix on offer.
Seriously though I'm glad it's working now. :)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Tommy...did your GC used to be tommyb 71 ? I don't know if I wrote it wrong on my gem list or what....I see in about a week ahead that it is written down correct.....

Yes it was he changed it x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch can I just check what info you want ,is it a list of every dragon he's got and their level x x x

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
Don't forget the swimming iPhone! Perhaps struggling dragons in the coliseum don't like the caffeine fix on offer.
Seriously though I'm glad it's working now. :)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Ha! Funny! :)

jackcedio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
:eek: that s a great sight! Ok..lol back to the problem....

Lol did you change any settings? I remember when I first downloaded the app I seemed to have that same problem. I'm not sure if the picture size settings really changed it but I had changed them and then it worked...

Yes. Same here. After I cropped the photo, the app accepted the upload. Not sure if that qualifies as a fix, but now I know what does work.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts