What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
Breaks over - time to get back to your cell.

Look at how young and handsome you are I take iT that's your wedding day ......what a beautiful couple x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
I got my first Rainbow by breeding a Reindeer and Sonic (both level 10.) But what do I know...I thought Vince Diesel was Fabulously Gay! ;0)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

WHAT ??????? Lmao don't you dare crash my dreams of him whisking me off into the sunset !!!! X x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
And many have died when the flag was anything but a symbol of freedom, however that's not why I'm here.

The link has been removed from the reported post. Thanks guys, for helping to keep your house in order. It's appreciated.

Thank you we appreciate you removing such rubbish from our fabulous thread of Dragonvale lovers x x x

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What if they put the april fools dragon there for a day, take it away for a day then put it back and say april fools!?:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
I got my first Rainbow by breeding a Reindeer and Sonic (both level 10.) But what do I know...I thought Vince Diesel was Fabulously Gay! ;0)

Not even!!!!

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tonks said:
I just brought the epic breeding island after saving up my gems. Then I tried in my breeding cave mud and blazing, hoping to get a panlong dragon. I got a rainbow dragon instead. Then after my rainbow dragon finished breeding I tried mud and blazing again, this time in my epic breeding island and I got a panlong dragon!

WIN!

Congrats:)

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragonvalehack said:
Hello guys

I found this dragonvale hack tool witch can help you to get unlimited number of gems,gold and treats . This tools still works and I love it ,I wont to share link where I found it with community .

Post contains external link which is against forum rules, and has been removed accordingly. No more external links please, Dragonvalehacks.

Thats cheating, thats no fun:(

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish my 48 would hurry up and incubate!! I'm dying to find out what it is!!!! 7 hrs to go - bleah!

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragonwish said:
I wish my 48 would hurry up and incubate!! I'm dying to find out what it is!!!! 7 hrs to go - bleah!

Ooh not long x x x what do you want it to be x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts