What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

KL005204 I sent you a gem from me and my son so hopefully you can get that EBI now .....shhh dont tell everyone I owe a gem to lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

dragonvalehack said:
Hello guys

I found this dragonvale hack tool witch can help you to get unlimited number of gems,gold and treats . This tools still works and I love it ,I wont to share link where I found it with community .

Post contains external link which is against forum rules, and has been removed accordingly. No more external links please, Dragonvalehacks.

Reported

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Cox780770 said:
KL005204 I sent you a gem from me and my son so hopefully you can get that EBI now .....shhh dont tell everyone I owe a gem to lmao x x x

Hey!!!! I heard that!!!!

Hey everyone ive been away for about 100+ pages I gotta admit im not gonna read them all bc I wont have time. I just picked up more hrs at 1 of my job which barely gives me anytime for dv. But I see that some of you are getting 48hr breeds and ur 2nd clovers so congrats to all of you who are getting what u want.

Nice to see you around, bud, and good for you re job (even though not enough hours for dv - too bad we all can't get paid to do that!)

Just played a game of monopoly with the fam bam and kicked all their butts lol;)

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

tonygtech said:
Just played a game of monopoly with the fam bam and kicked all their butts lol;)

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Lol well done !!!! sorry for that terrible drawing of a marine Earlier x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back