What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
So we sort of missed out on wagering on St Patricks dragon because it came straight after the LYD, but hands up if you want me to run a speed breeding comp on the Easter Dragon?

Hand up x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, desperately tring for a Rainbow, i got another Panlong with Blazing 15 x Mud 14..
Whats the present hot combo for Rainbow?? I am getting sick of this Rainbow hunt.. :(

Stick with blazing mud it's definitely a good combo for rainbow keep trying and good luck x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragonwish said:
Got my second clover!! Using plant7 moss7 in ebi! Curtesy of rosebudtwin5 Thanks!!

Yay congrats x x x

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I get increasingly active in the real world I find I'm sweeping for coins less frequently. I've crossed my 3.1 hour threshold that determines whether the CGCF or Rares is the more productive, so I've gone to mostly Rares (24 of 28).

I suspect my activity level will decrease here as well, but I will try to monitor things and chip in if I think I have a tactic that might help, especially if BFS comes out with a major update. At the moment I'm stuck at level 30 with at least three of every dragon at level 15, all of the gold shrines, and a sense that I understand the game pretty well thanks to the sharing here. There's really nothing to do but sweep for coins and continually breed Airs & Sandies, which is pretty monotonous.

So it's a perfect time to ease my way back into 406 Strategies. The timing is also good because the target market for our Internet marketing services, small and local businesses, are starting to wake up to fact that by using the Internet to market locally they can reduce their budget and increase return so they are more receptive to our message. I do write an active blog at the 406 Strategies website that is followed by several thousand people. It was put on hold when I had the surgery and I anticipate resuming it next week. I talk mainly about small and local business marketing but probably to no ones surprise I do ramble at times. I'm sure there will a blog or two about the freemium game model generally and Dragonvale and Backflip Studios specifically. I'll alert you here when those are published.

Regardless of how much or how little I participate here, this kind, sharing, gentle community has been a gift from God for me during some challenging times. This is a chapter in my life that I will never forget. I love you all (even Fletch).

See you around the Vale,
Poppy

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! *MAJOR* happy dance here - I just did ANOTHER blazing (10) / mud (4) - both new, taken from the HC and fed up to those levels - AND I HAVE A PANLONG breeding!!!

(sorry for yelling, but I know you all know how that feels :) )

Thanks all for encouragement and good vibes! :D
Yell away babe, it is soooo exciting when you get a dragon you have been trying for, especially if it is a special dragon and even more so when you realise you now have a guaranteed breeding pair :)

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, desperately tring for a Rainbow, i got another Panlong with Blazing 15 x Mud 14..
Whats the present hot combo for Rainbow?? I am getting sick of this Rainbow hunt.. :(
Rainbow was my nemesis. It took me 5 and a half months before I managed to achieve one with Level 15 Panlong and Level 4 Air. I was never able to re-create the luck for myself but maybe it is something you could try. Best of luck!!

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Cupcakes are really popular here. They go as high as $7 each.

Wow!! Really! Definitely looking into that :)

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
I'd mail order lmao x x x

Eww! Could you imagine a cake in the mail!! Lol!! That would taste awesome!! Rofl

Tiffany xoxo

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rainbow was my nemesis. It took me 5 and a half months before I managed to achieve one with Level 15 Panlong and Level 4 Air. I was never able to re-create the luck for myself but maybe it is something you could try. Best of luck!!

Sure Snuggle, will try that combo.. Thanks..

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stick with blazing mud it's definitely a good combo for rainbow keep trying and good luck x x x

Yeah, will keep on trying that.. The Rainbow hunt is the one which makes me to fall behind in achieving the gold shrines as i keep trying for a Rainbow now and then rather than boosting my DV coin production.. I end up getting 10hr Lavas, sometimes continuosly for 4 or 5 times :(
Atleast for me, the best thing is the LYD which i managed to get a couple of it and also breeding another couple to boost my DV coin rate as i dont collect DV coins much often.. Also managed to have around 14 Panlongs..

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, has anyone got any idea as when the next DV update would be?
Eager to get some new dragons and most of all some new achievements..

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
As I get increasingly active in the real world I find I'm sweeping for coins less frequently. I've crossed my 3.1 hour threshold that determines whether the CGCF or Rares is the more productive, so I've gone to mostly Rares (24 of 28).

I suspect my activity level will decrease here as well, but I will try to monitor things and chip in if I think I have a tactic that might help, especially if BFS comes out with a major update. At the moment I'm stuck at level 30 with at least three of every dragon at level 15, all of the gold shrines, and a sense that I understand the game pretty well thanks to the sharing here. There's really nothing to do but sweep for coins and continually breed Airs & Sandies, which is pretty monotonous.

So it's a perfect time to ease my way back into 406 Strategies. The timing is also good because the target market for our Internet marketing services, small and local businesses, are starting to wake up to fact that by using the Internet to market locally they can reduce their budget and increase return so they are more receptive to our message. I do write an active blog at the 406 Strategies website that is followed by several thousand people. It was put on hold when I had the surgery and I anticipate resuming it next week. I talk mainly about small and local business marketing but probably to no ones surprise I do ramble at times. I'm sure there will a blog or two about the freemium game model generally and Dragonvale and Backflip Studios specifically. I'll alert you here when those are published.

Regardless of how much or how little I participate here, this kind, sharing, gentle community has been a gift from God for me during some challenging times. This is a chapter in my life that I will never forget. I love you all (even Fletch).

See you around the Vale,
Poppy

Ohhhh we'll miss you Poppy xx Best wishes for your next chapter 

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got my 2nd clover in EBI with moss and flower both level 7!!! Whew

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Most reactions

Latest posts