What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

jackcedio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner...unless you peeked, lol :)

I hatch four eggs every two hours (seemingly even in my sleep)...it's hard not to see it. ;0)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

gtsk8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Not sure where you are in the game, but there might be a time in the future where you might want a 7 hour turn around time to make plant/earth dragons.

I am level 29 almost to 30. All shrines at silver, with partway to gold (maybe 20% there). 3 pans (level 15), 4 moon, 1 sun, 3 rainbow, 2 LYD. Also have 2 loves, 2 bones, 4 reindeer, a blue fire and a frostfire. As soon as the clover quest is done, I thought I would breed some more pans and LYDs to increase my coin production. I play predominately in the evening, so LYDs are probably my best bet for coins, but pans reasonably good for coins for my situation with the plus side of getting me closer to gold shrines. If there is a special dragon for Easter, then I will focus on that.

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Robotponys said:
Thanks guys! I kind of needed the epic island for breeding my 2nd clover though. Oh well, I'll use the normal one. So, I've had no luck with my 2nd clover, I've been using moss/flower 7/7 and no luck. Should I try 7/10? Will it even work in the regular breeding island??

Edit: If I put the Panlong in an earth habitat, what boost should I use to maximize income? Thanks in advance for advice. :)

Fire and water is what I have with my panlongs

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
karma_musings said:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! *MAJOR* happy dance here - I just did ANOTHER blazing (10) / mud (4) - both new, taken from the HC and fed up to those levels - AND I HAVE A PANLONG breeding!!!

(sorry for yelling, but I know you all know how that feels :) )

Thanks all for encouragement and good vibes! :D

Doing the happy dance... That is great news

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
karma_musings said:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! *MAJOR* happy dance here - I just did ANOTHER blazing (10) / mud (4) - both new, taken from the HC and fed up to those levels - AND I HAVE A PANLONG breeding!!!

(sorry for yelling, but I know you all know how that feels :) )

Thanks all for encouragement and good vibes! :D

Well done!! Good for you

VasherChick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok everyone I just got a 48 hour But don't know what it is....the egg is multicolored with horizontlstripes. I know rainbow is different any ideas

Last edited:

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner...unless you peeked, lol :)

Ahaa ok I couldn't see mine there was an astrolabe in front of it, I searched high and low for that haha x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VasherChick said:
Ok everyone I just got a 48 hour But don't know what it is....the egg is multicolored with horizontlstripes. I know rainbow is different any ideas

It's the new rainbow egg design x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Most reactions

Latest posts