What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The two boosts are not applied simultaneously, they are calculated consecutively. I'm not sure which one comes first, the positive or the negative, but they don't simply cancel each other out.

Ahhh, that will do it. I'm going to suggest it is in the order the elements appear in the dragons profile. For Panlong it is Water, Earth, Fire, Air. If that's the case, adding an Air boost should increase productivity.

Although I think Poppy tried all combinations, and if he didn't find a boost with the Air, then perhaps it does all positives first then all negatives. In which case it wouldn't matter.

Just tried adding air, and we have a lower result. It must do all additions then all subtractions.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
How amazing. We are planning a 6 month world wide when our youngest finishes school. He is second year high school now (15) so we have a few years to plan.its on my list

Oooh sounds great and not too far off lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
I hate lavas!!!!!!:(

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Ughh me too long hours ugly blighters aren't they x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
Just trying to get my second clover, i just got 4 or 5 lavas in a row:(

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

I suppose it's better than trees x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
Just got the 7 hour breed time with Moss (15) + Flower (14). Third try with this pair, they gave me a Tree and Moss before. Feels like such a long time trying as I haven't hurried any of them up.

Congrats x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragontamer2011 said:
I just got my fifth 48 hour breeding with swamp and sandstorm!! I hope it's a rainbow!!!(fingers crossed) :)

Woohoo congrats that's a new combo x x x

Kdizzle999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
I don't understand why it should though. It adds 20% for Earth and loses 20% for Air. It should be a wash. But productivity is definitely increased when Earth boost is removed. Any ideas?

Boosts work by simple multiplication:

3 Positive: 1.2*1.2*1.2 = 1.728 (only for love)
2 Positive: 1.2*1.2 = 1.44
3 Positive $ 1 Negative: 1.2*1.2*1.2*0.8 = 1.3824
2 Positive & 1 Negative: 1.2*1.2*0.8 = 1.152
1 Positive & 1 Negative: 1.2*0.8 = 0.96 (so better off with none)
etc...

Kdizzle999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kdizzle999 said:
Boosts work by simple multiplication:

3 Positive: 1.2*1.2*1.2 = 1.728 (only for love)
2 Positive: 1.2*1.2 = 1.44
3 Positive $ 1 Negative: 1.2*1.2*1.2*0.8 = 1.3824
2 Positive & 1 Negative: 1.2*1.2*0.8 = 1.152
1 Positive & 1 Negative: 1.2*0.8 = 0.96 (so better off with none)
etc...

Since its multiplication it doesn't matter what order it is in either. Negative first would still get the same answer.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Isla Oro - Sun, Rainbow and Lightning Habitats

Last, but certainly not least of the Islas de Fletch Dragoon, is Isla Oro

GoldIslandFull.PNG

Home of our World famous golden maze, this is the perfect island to visit and get lost for a day. Port in to the centre of the maze and take off in any direction to see what you can find. Isla Oro houses all our golden dragons, including the recently discovered Leap Year Dragon, that lives with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow*.

GoldIslandSun.PNG

Our maze is made up entirely of Cactus plants, which can give you a tantalising glimpse of where you would like to be and yet keep you from it (attempting to squeeze through the walls of the maze is vigorously discouraged). There are few dead ends within the maze, so finding your way to a dragon habitat is just a matter of following the yellow brick road.

GoldIslandFarm.PNG

There are no restaurants on Isla Oro, and as you can easily while away a day amongst the maze, we recommend you take a picnic lunch and spread a blanket under one of the yellow trees that dot the island when the mood strikes. "You are Here" maps can be found at all the habitats, buildings and the two lightning crystals within the maze along with emergency water supplies, bandages and communication to the staff that are roaming the island. Before you visit Isla Oro it's very important you remember the sunscreen, including under the neck and on the back of the knees. The reflected light from all the surfaces on this island is a *****.

* Gold protected by all manner of enchantments ... don't even think about it.

Part 1 - E'lys Island - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...tricks-no-friend-requests-415.html#post458562
Part 2 - Isla Verde - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...tricks-no-friend-requests-426.html#post459882
Part 3 - Isla Fuego - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...tricks-no-friend-requests-437.html#post460834
Part 4 - Isal Azul - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...tricks-no-friend-requests-471.html#post464476

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:
Tiffany you could experience it, just delete the app and start from scratch lol

Never! Id die if i had to start at again! I have thought about opening a second account though :)

Tiffany xoxo

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since its multiplication it doesn't matter what order it is in either. Negative first would still get the same answer.

You are now a member of the "Math Wizard Club". Other members includes Birdmaestro and Fletch. Welcome and Congratulaton! Only the special players are admitted, please do not tell others.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isla Oro - Sun, Rainbow and Lightning Habitats

Last, but certainly not least of the Islas de Fletch Dragoon, is Isla Oro

View attachment 10645

Home of our World famous golden maze, this is the perfect island to visit and get lost for a day. Port in to the centre of the maze and take off in any direction to see what you can find. Isla Oro houses all our golden dragons, including the recently discovered Leap Year Dragon, that lives with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow*.

View attachment 10646

Our maze is made up entirely of Cactus plants, which can give you a tantalising glimpse of where you would like to be and yet keep you from it (attempting to squeeze through the walls of the maze is vigorously discouraged). There are few dead ends within the maze, so finding your way to a dragon habitat is just a matter of following the yellow brick road.

View attachment 10647

There are no restaurants on Isla Oro, and as you can easily while away a day amongst the maze, we recommend you take a picnic lunch and spread a blanket under one of the yellow trees that dot the island when the mood strikes. "You are Here" maps can be found at all the habitats, buildings and the two lightning crystals within the maze along with emergency water supplies, bandages and communication to the staff that are roaming the island. Before you visit Isla Oro it's very important you remember the sunscreen, including under the neck and on the back of the knees. The reflected light from all the surfaces on this island is a *****.

* Gold protected by all manner of enchantments ... don't even think about it.

Part 1 - E'lys Island - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...tricks-no-friend-requests-415.html#post458562
Part 2 - Isla Verde - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...tricks-no-friend-requests-426.html#post459882
Part 3 - Isla Fuego - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...tricks-no-friend-requests-437.html#post460834
Part 4 - Isal Azul - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...tricks-no-friend-requests-471.html#post464476

How much and where to I purchase tickets? This island is my favorite island.

Most reactions

Latest posts