What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I know somebody said no complaints, but there's not another place to vent my frustration. I have been playing since Sept. and have not been able to get a second rainbow. so after 100 tries I gave up on that and have been just concentrating on making money and leveling up my dragons.
I stopped reading the forum for awhile because of the time it consumes. then this am I get a message that says there is a new gold dragon and I only have today to get it! WT? how can I possibly get that cool looking dragon in one day? not possible, not fair.
I know, I always told my kids life is not fair. Grrr.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alstuff said:
Okay, I know somebody said no complaints, but there's not another place to vent my frustration. I have been playing since Sept. and have not been able to get a second rainbow. so after 100 tries I gave up on that and have been just concentrating on making money and leveling up my dragons.
I stopped reading the forum for awhile because of the time it consumes. then this am I get a message that says there is a new gold dragon and I only have today to get it! WT? how can I possibly get that cool looking dragon in one day? not possible, not fair.

Have a go love and cold. Lots are getting it after very few tries so chin up!!!
:)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Plants123821

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
I did that yesterday...here is the results so far and I refuse to waste anymore gems on a dragon that I have a feeling there is no way I'm gonna get a 2nd....I guess if it ends tonight at midnight I won't have time to try again...:(

1st try level 10 LYD level 4 Rainbow = Rainbow
2nd try same/same = Rainbow
3rd try same/same still breeding because I refuse to use anymore gems = Rainbow

I am sorry for the wasted time!

Flattsfanatic71

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You might be surprised at how quickly you get it! Most have gotten it after only a few tries. :)

iBunda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Well im tired of everyone thinking im cheating. Nd ive already till 3ppl that have asked me in a private msg how I have so much and ive said it o. The thread also. I look at it as if I have way to many gems they will last me forever but when I have very few gems I just feel like spending them right away.

Just ignore dear, if 3ppl thinking u r cheating just remember there's 200 more love you ( I'm one of the 200 :) ) and thankful of your tips, info and returning gems.. I enjoy your island in my GC list, everytime a new Dragon arrived I always check on yours, Brooklyn and GT500. so don't worry for minority. Hang in there and Breed On :)

@Ursa: thx for that wood stack you send in Bug's Village games, I want it . your Village are very cool too :) ( sorry of topic hihihi)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops! Sorry, I was reading on the iPhone app on my old iPhone (which I found today after losing it several weeks ago - I can't believe how much better the display is on the iPhone4 with the retinal display - can't wait for the new iPad with twice the resolution and retinal display - I'll be in line at midnight with the other wackos - but I digress).

Poppy

:D Me too Poppy! I can't wait! I seen on the news last night places like Best Buy etc are all ready dropping prices of the iPad 2 so if someone doesn't care to get the 3 it may be a good time to go look at one.

SandySB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes! Yes! Yes! I got my LY dragon with the combo of Love and Cold! Thank you, folks who posted this combo! (third try with this combo did the trick...only spent a few gems, and it was worth it!)

iBunda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alstuff said:

It's ok to complaints tho, I experience the same situation with you a month ago. I think you should try golden dragon, I've got 1 moon and 2 Rainbow while looking for my 2nd Golden dragon... But I do agree life is not fair.... sometimes LOL

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The other day I had an outburst and I want to apologize to those people on this thread if I have caused you any discomfort. This community of people are the upmost craziest DV Addicts with integrity and I felt it was important to keeping the community honest. Please accept my apologies. :eek:

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
The other day I had an outburst and I want to apologize to those people on this thread if I have caused you any discomfort. This community of people are the upmost craziest DV Addicts with integrity and I felt it was important to keeping the community honest. Please accept my apologies. :eek:

No problem:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:

Well said. I appreciate people having doubts and I've noticed several. This community I joined in January ( after the obligatory lurking period) is so friendly and personally I have never been in touch with a very international group before and I'm loving it.
I think we must be getting more and more like a family though as it usually only familyand friends that are comfy enough to sound off when unhappy with something.
We're all crazy. If we weren't when we started we get there very soon.
:)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Flattsfanatic71

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Personally, I don't think you have any reason to apologize! :) I think you had a genuine concern and said what many others were thinking whether they want to admit it or not. Don't worry about it!

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:

I happen to think you are very wonderful person. You were the first to welcome me and befriend me. You answered all my questions however silly they were. You are one of the main reasons I still hang out here :)

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flattsfanatic71 said:
Personally, I don't think you have any reason to apologize! :) I think you had a genuine concern and said what many others were thinking whether they want to admit it or not. Don't worry about it!

I agree!

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBunda said:
Just ignore dear, if 3ppl thinking u r cheating just remember there's 200 more love you ( I'm one of the 200 :) ) and thankful of your tips, info and returning gems.. I enjoy your island in my GC list, everytime a new Dragon arrived I always check on yours, Brooklyn and GT500. so don't worry for minority. Hang in there and Breed On :)

@Ursa: thx for that wood stack you send in Bug's Village games, I want it . your Village are very cool too :) ( sorry of topic hihihi)

Thanks ur really helpful on keeping me in this I was just about to delete this app

Most reactions

Latest posts