What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Speed Breeding Competition - Round 1 - February 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch: will you post here which one each will give gem too, or will you mail everyone? Just so I don't miss it..

Congrats to all you winners!!!!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool...my gems aren't available until later anyways but I need to know who to send to.

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Okay have added who should pay gems to who in the OP. Please find your name under the 4 winners names and transfer a gem to them. Post in this thead when you've done that and I'll change your name to green in the list so we know it's been done. I'll give people a little while to do that and start PMing people that might not check this thread tomorrow.

If you have a problem with transferring the gem to your assigned person, please let me know ASAP so we can move you around.

Cheers all for playing
Fletch

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Fletch: If I am reading the list correctly I Am to send a gem to Tommy. Done and sent.

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm .tommyb. in GC. Thanks for gems, wasn't expecting to win at all. Will be sending mybuster his ASAP. Congrats, every one, and thanks to everyone who entered. Fletch Smurf, thanks for the competition. Set one up for St. Patty's Day!

Bmo321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My gems have not "refreshed" yet for the day. As soon as they do I will send one to 69skaterboy69. I'll post when it is done.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bmo321 said:
My gems have not "refreshed" yet for the day. As soon as they do I will send one to 69skaterboy69. I'll post when it is done.

I should be able to give iluli hers in a mo too when go back to my game and will send brendans out to her shortly afterwards thanks x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
I should be able to give iluli hers in a mo too when go back to my game and will send brendans out to her shortly afterwards thanks x x x

Sent them both congrats tommy iluli mybuster2go x x x

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Sent them both congrats tommy iluli mybuster2go x x x

Vicky, thank you so much, I received them both :) I'm sure I'll make good use of them shortly.

I'm so sorry I didn't check this thread before I sent out my gems literally minutes ago. Tommy, I will send you mine tomorrow, I promise. I already put your name at the top of my list. Congrats to you and all the other winners. This round was over so much faster than we all expected, wasn't it? Great job, everyone :)

Also, for the life of me I can't remember if I'm friends with gypsy purple. I will try sending a friend request to that name. My GC ID is .ilUli. Like .TommyB. (copycat;)) I have dots before and after my name!

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Sorry OP in my reply up above stands for Original Post. The list of who sends to who is at the bottom of the first post in this thread.

Thnx

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! Let me know who I am paying the gems to ok? :) I know one of them is tommyb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts