What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

I've got my second Dodo breeding on the EBI.
I had no luck at all with the Earth and any Air combo, until that was I raised my Earth dragons to L12 and over!
First Dodo was L12 Earth and L10 Snow, now I have L14 earth and L10 Chrome breeding for the magical 16 hours.

No other Earth and Chrome has got anywhere near and I tried it A LOT of times at L10 on both sides.

So all I can suggest is make your Earths as high as you can!

Good Luck All

fejones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:
Hi All

I've got my second Dodo breeding on the EBI.
I had no luck at all with the Earth and any Air combo, until that was I raised my Earth dragons to L12 and over!
First Dodo was L12 Earth and L10 Snow, now I have L14 earth and L10 Chrome breeding for the magical 16 hours.

No other Earth and Chrome has got anywhere near and I tried it A LOT of times at L10 on both sides.

So all I can suggest is make your Earths as high as you can!

Good Luck All

Thanks for the tip!

FrizzleChicken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Firefly + Air worked for me, but after several failed attempts. I tried switching the order (Air + Firefly) in the EBI and there was my 12-hr. :)

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvonne369 said:
Has anyone a good advice for the butterfly dragon?

Following responses to your question, I've just tried Air and Firefly continually on EBI and on 4th attempt got a 12 hour breed, so keep trying!

I'd previously been trying with Sonic/Firefly and Sonic/Blazing to no avail.
Tried Firefly/Air again no luck.

Switched the order to Air/Firefly and hurrah!

Thanks all who advised this combination.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:
Following responses to your question, I've just tried Air and Firefly continually on EBI and on 4th attempt got a 12 hour breed, so keep trying!

I'd previously been trying with Sonic/Firefly and Sonic/Blazing to no avail.
Tried Firefly/Air again no luck.

Switched the order to Air/Firefly and hurrah!

Thanks all who advised this combination.

I got my first butterfly with firefly/air then second with firefly/sonic. It seems like you need to use firefly as one of your dragons to get it.

tashaburnsred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got both of my Butterflies after several attempts at using FireflyXAir

and I think I got a secret dragon, while trying to get Plasma. SonicXWater has given me two Current dragons, and no Plasma's yet.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tashaburnsred said:

and I think I got a secret dragon, while trying to get Plasma. SonicXWater has given me two Current dragons, and no Plasma's yet.

You have indeed gotten the secret dragon!

Teddybearman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried Water and Sonic and so far, it says 16 hours breeding time! I hope I got it right the first time, getting a secret dragon! Can't wait to find out what it is! :) Thanks for the great tips!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tashaburnsred said:

To get the plasma you need to breed a lightning with a water hybrid.

pettirosso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has noticed that the latest changes to DV are aimed at us spending real money. Are the owners going to follow others and sell for profit because I used to spend real money to speed things but doing it because there's no other way seems wrong. You can't get a gem dragon without real money cos unless you cheat you can't raise that many gems without hard cash. A breeding pair costs £70. That's ridiculous. They are loosing one fan for this.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sissymom1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pettirosso said:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed that the latest changes to DV are aimed at us spending real money. Are the owners going to follow others and sell for profit because I used to spend real money to speed things but doing it because there's no other way seems wrong. You can't get a gem dragon without real money cos unless you cheat you can't raise that many gems without hard cash. A breeding pair costs £70. That's ridiculous. They are loosing one fan for this.

I noticed that also. I spent a few dollars on gems when I first started, but earned or was given all of the rest. I won't be buying any of the new dragons, I just don't have it to play a game. I hope they don't continue this logic.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pettirosso said:

You can breed it without buying it, try crystal and lichen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions