What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sissymom1 said:
Thank you so much! I am printing this off and putting in my iPad case.

All these unconfirmed ones that u have by me are not ones ive gotten them from but.they are combos ive heard people say they got them from. If ud think that I was lying about those combos

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is awesome THANX! The frostfire, sun and 2nd panlong are still eluding me! Grrrr slight frustration but still lots of fun! I was just wondering if it will get boring when I get to level 30? What else will there be to achieve?:p

OP

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All these unconfirmed ones that u have by me are not ones ive gotten them from but.they are combos ive heard people say they got them from. If ud think that I was lying about those combos

I don't think you are lying, but I just want to keep the integrity of my list to be as accurate as possible, and if I havent been able to confirm it through multiple sources (ie. other forums or sites or members) then I would rather be safe.

Thanks for your input.

OP

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is awesome THANX! The frostfire, sun and 2nd panlong are still eluding me! Grrrr slight frustration but still lots of fun! I was just wondering if it will get boring when I get to level 30? What else will there be to achieve?:p

I feel your frustration. I had so much trouble getting my first and second panlong. I personally got my first panlong with Fog (10) / Lava (10) and I got my second with Blazing (10) / Mud (4). Each one took me 5-7 days straight using both breeding cave and island. Lots of Blazing and Lavas to wait through.

The frostfire also was a pain in the neck to get, but it wasnt nearly as hard. Just lots of blazings and lavas to wait through also.

Just take your time, and enjoy the ride. Those elusive dragons will come eventually and it will only be that much sweeter once you get them.

OP

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is so awesome :3 thanks for putting the list up it's awesome! Breeding here I come!

Always happy to see a fellow Canadian. Good luck!! Hope the info comes in handy. Update me with any successes.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
I feel your frustration. I had so much trouble getting my first and second panlong. I personally got my first panlong with Fog (10) / Lava (10) and I got my second with Blazing (10) / Mud (4). Each one took me 5-7 days straight using both breeding cave and island. Lots of Blazing and Lavas to wait through.

The frostfire also was a pain in the neck to get, but it wasnt nearly as hard. Just lots of blazings and lavas to wait through also.

Just take your time, and enjoy the ride. Those elusive dragons will come eventually and it will only be that much sweeter once you get them.

They really are sweeter I've just got my first rainbow in the hatchery. I've been playing since September

Hazel from my iPhone

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the list! I needed something new (or old that I hadn't tried in awhile) the other night, so checked your list, put in flower and storm, and now I have my second Moon baby in the nursery. Very happy! Thanks again :)

OP

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They really are sweeter I've just got my first rainbow in the hatchery. I've been playing since September

Hazel from my iPhone

What did you use to get your rainbow? I am still in dire need of my 2nd. I'll try anything!!

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm working on my 2nd Frostfire, I couldn't remember what the combos were came here and got what I needed. Thank you again for this list! Still no Frostfire but someday lol.

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After numerous attempts (& failures) to get a Sandstorm with Air/Mud, I got mine today with Air/Mountain! Thanks for all the combinations to try. Now to get my Rainbow! Last one to get :)

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
What did you use to get your rainbow? I am still in dire need of my 2nd. I'll try anything!!

I persisted with love left and cold right for daysssssss. Eventually I got it. Put them back in again for 2 - 3 days, maybe more then tried a different mix once or twice then went back to love/cold and first time there they were.

Hazel from my iPhone

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a sun dragon and a moon dragon from blue fire and quake. The first time I bred them and then the third time..and I got my first rainbow from a fog (level 10) and a lava (level 10) I was trying to get a panlong o_o my second rainbow was from both level 10 firefly dragons and seaweed..I also got my first sun and moon dragon from blue fire and crystal...not I have 2 sun,moon,and rainbow dragons but still 1 panlong

tashaburnsred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread!! I've bookmarked it! Will definitely be coming back to use it more. Still trying for my rainbow, sun, and moon.
I got my Panlong last night after the 5th try of BlazingXMud combo.

teeny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great post thanks, I'm only just getting into the world of dragons so it's good to know that the struggles I'm having are common

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts