What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale New Gem Dragon Contest :D

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I'm thinking the new garnet dragon will have current (only because of the tail and water element) and I think because it's red, scorch? Only guessing, no combo confirmed so don't try this. Breaking the sound barrier is the sonic - so the blast could refer to the sonic?

:D diz diz dizzy

I'm agreeing with you on the Scorch but I think it might be Water or ice because of the webbed wings

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

tiffyr93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi DV FAMILY it's NATYKM this is my cousin she just joined the The family and I told her that dragonvale is much better with you guys!!!

OP
Natykm

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tiffyr93 said:
Hi DV FAMILY it's NATYKM this is my cousin she just joined the The family and I told her that dragonvale is much better with you guys!!!

Sowy wrong thread
I live up to my blonde lol

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
I'm agreeing with you on the Scorch but I think it might be Water or ice because of the webbed wings

Seems like BFS is just throwing darts on what to use for the combo, so no matter what logic you put on it you can't see the relation of the combo to the gemstone dragon. Can't figure it out how can Garnet swim and have tail like a fish without water element in it.

Last edited:

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Seems like BFS is just throwing darts on what to use for the combo, so no matter what logic you put on it you can't see the relation of the combo to the gemstone dragon. Can't figure it out how can Garnet swim and have tail like a fish without water element in it.

Well the way the Smoke dragon flies is kind of a fluid like motion. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. Weird combo. Especially for a red and green dragon using parents that are red, blue and gray.

OP
Natykm

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any guess what combo for Feb Gem!!!

This one is special to me it's my birthday month!!!'

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Natykm said:
Any guess what combo for Feb Gem!!!

This one is special to me it's my birthday month!!!'

I've heard some rumors of Hail as part of the combo since it's purple. I haven't researched the amethyst yet, so not sure.

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
I've heard some rumors of Hail as part of the combo since it's purple. I haven't researched the amethyst yet, so not sure.

I'm going with Iron & Lava

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
I'm going with Iron & Lava

Just did some reading on Amethyst. It's in the Quartz family and gets its purple hue from Iron. I think I'm gonna go with Iron and Crystal.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll go with iron and hail, but I may change my guess when I see it.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

OP
Natykm

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one got it :'( maybe next time

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any guesses for the Aquamarine for March? According to the wiki, the bluish color comes from Iron. So maybe Iron and the new River dragon?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
Any guesses for the Aquamarine for March? According to the wiki, the bluish color comes from Iron. So maybe Iron and the new River dragon?

That's a nice guess. I wont join the contest coz i can't send gem. :)

Most reactions