What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale New Gem Dragon Contest :D

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I can still guess I'm saying magnetic-mine

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Do we know for definite what level the new gem dragon is available at?
Some say at L11, so rules out any metal and if memory serves me right, no water or air??

I'm thinking Moss and Firefly for no particular reason!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dragons, dragons, dragons - who needs real pets?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:

That should be if we will base on the looks. :) it seems getting harder and harder to guess the right combo, unlike before the combo used has some relevant to the gemstone, but now they are making combo that are totally unrelated to the gemstone, and even the color. :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:
Do we know for definite what level the new gem dragon is available at?
Some say at L11, so rules out any metal and if memory serves me right, no water or air??

I'm thinking Moss and Firefly for no particular reason!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dragons, dragons, dragons - who needs real pets?

Well you got Firefly right! :) it's tricky that it's firefly wing is hiding inside the gemstone on its back. :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think they use Cactus because the famous Blue Topaz hunting ground is located in Texas, where North America's largest known gem-quality Topaz was discovered. And Cactus is the official state plant of Texas.

And the Firefly was used because the Topaz wing, you can see it when it fly. :)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any thoughts as to December's gemstone dragon? I'm guessing it will be Turquoise....

Copper and Swamp?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My guess is it will be Tanzanite or a two-headed gemstone dragon representing Tanzanite and Turquoise. :)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
My guess is it will be Tanzanite or a two-headed gemstone dragon representing Tanzanite and Turquoise. :)

I also think it will be Tanzanite, my guess is Copper n Water...Good luck everyone!

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Reindeer and swamp?

:D diz diz dizzy

That wouldn't be playing fair, I'm sure I am not the only one without the Reindeer :D 16 fails with Lichen resulting, no matter what combo I have used.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
That wouldn't be playing fair, I'm sure I am not the only one without the Reindeer :D 16 fails with Lichen resulting, no matter what combo I have used.

Last year I used plant and snow and got my reindeer - there was no lichen or evergreen or pollen then. Have you tried this combo? I was only thinking reindeer because its a Christmas dragon and the gem falls in December - sorry Marie. Hope you get your reindeer soon!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
Well, me and Diz had it half right - swamp is in there :)

;) you know what they say: "Half right isn't good enough!" My second option was going to be poison and that's only because I thought it had Christmas colors in it!.
O well, there's always January.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
;) you know what they say: "Half right isn't good enough!" My second option was going to be poison and that's only because I thought it had Christmas colors in it!.
O well, there's always January.

I'm thinking the new garnet dragon will have current (only because of the tail and water element) and I think because it's red, scorch? Only guessing, no combo confirmed so don't try this. Breaking the sound barrier is the sonic - so the blast could refer to the sonic?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts