What's new

Dragonvale New Gem Dragon Contest :D

Lava + Pollen 

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic
 
So the winning combo is CACTUS + CRYSTAL :D
 
dizdizdizzy said:
Are we taking early guesses for the sapphire dragon, or are we waiting for the description to appear on DV Facebook? :D

lets wait for a description, or we can open the guessing 10 days before.

gcid Zowie75 ~Patience is the name of the game~
 
dizdizdizzy said:
Are we taking early guesses for the sapphire dragon, or are we waiting for the description to appear on DV Facebook? :D

We're waiting to know how it looks I believe. :P

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious
 
dizdizdizzy said:
Are we taking early guesses for the sapphire dragon, or are we waiting for the description to appear on DV Facebook? :D

I'm gonna wait for the sneak peek.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)
 
Might be chrome + something

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious
 
May initial guess is Chrome+Magnetic. Maybe change when sneak peek comes out. :)
 
Last edited:
This time I won't participate. I'll just gift the person who wins gems.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious
 
I'm thinking rain and chrome but not sure yet maybe like Marc will change it when I see description

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance
 
Yes I will wait until I find out a little bit more about it :(
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom