What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Totally an app worth getting. Tip

Air=fire+water

shadic919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! This app is so awsome..

Tip Flower+lighting=love I'm soo happy to have breeded every dragon expect the panlong anyone knows how to breed he soo expensive and I have no real money to buy and I have the tree gem if anyone intersed I need about my goal is 500 gems in a day I get 30 gems soo thanks everybody

OP
Tonks

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is just my theory but blazing + mud = panlong

OP
Tonks

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shadic919. By any chance do u no a Clare and olly ryan

shadic919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Um... No I don't know them why?

Are y
Ou sure it's that to breed panlong dragon?

OP
Tonks

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I'm sure. My mate did it with "my theory ☺. " I does take a couple of tries though. Mostly lava dragons. I'm even still trying. Plz add me:
Messrs M.W.P.P. is my game centre name. Tell me urs so I no hp to accept (not like I care). Lol

frozenmetal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shadic919 said:
Hey! This app is so awsome..

Tip Flower+lighting=love I'm soo happy to have breeded every dragon expect the panlong anyone knows how to breed he soo expensive and I have no real money to buy and I have the tree gem if anyone intersed I need about my goal is 500 gems in a day I get 30 gems soo thanks everybody

Panlong is lvl 10 fog and lvl 10 lava I guarantee you'll get a panlong or rainbow in less the 10 tries

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mud+blazing and fog+lava = a panlong dragon although I've only managed to get 1 panlong

Last edited:
OP
Tonks

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for ur help cellur111 and frozenmetal. I'm still trying to get a panlong dragon and it would be good to have a rainbow dragon anyway so thanks. By the way I've heard A rumor about rainbow dragons sell for a lot of money. If any body nos if this is true can u Plz tell me? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts