What's new

Dragonvale Daily Sent Gems List (NO friend requests please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet another gem from someone I can't see. UGH! THANK YOU whoever you are.
 
Looks like I was on the forum too long and neglected DV! I am missing one gem sender. Got the dreaded message. The one's that were listed were .tommyb., bridood, michelin grey, and dald0n. If you sent me one and are not listed here please let me know.

Thanks for the gems guys! Back to you asap!
 
GT500Girl said:
Looks like I was on the forum too long and neglected DV! I am missing one gem sender. Got the dreaded message. The one's that were listed were .tommyb., bridood, michelin grey, and dald0n. If you sent me one and are not listed here please let me know.

Thanks for the gems guys! Back to you asap!

Pretty sure that would be mine.
 
Today

Dazz34
Shavemeshavers
Chutney.spires
Zachery81295
Boston joey bagz
Twiz
 
Hi everyone I have had that message today and am missing 2 names so if you have sent me a gem today please could you let me know thanks i got GT, chipster1999, avassa, and bumface! So if your name isn't here then it'll be you please tell me x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
Sent today

Maxtopia
Zsa17
Ericlby
Gypsytart
ZinnerWinner
Javixwar
 
Sent this morning (about 4 hours ago):

Bramasole2011
Gizzleguts
Hafman
Hyaenidae
Skaala2903
Rwallace622
 
Sent today from dragonville10

Beamerfreak
Bsaute
Finbarr24
Matamso122
Mjtyler
Gizzlegutz

And from coxy 26

SnuggleTM
Stef54321
SMURFETTE
Thedevilsfootprints
Mjtyler
.iluli.

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
I got that dreaded message again "and others gave you gems". It was sometime between 4:30 - 7:30 AM US Eastern time. These are the people that I received from before that and after that. I am missing one. Please let me know if you sent one and are not listed here. Chillm, michelin grey, bmmckevitt, dazz34, jbobcat59, julie2855 and denyanto.
 
I got that dreaded message again "and others gave you gems". Ugh! It was sometime between 3:00 - 5:15 PM US Eastern time. These are the people that were listed. I am missing two. Please let me know if you sent one and are not listed here. Dekliko, twiz, maxsuper16 and shiner84
 
Sent today

Julkur
Ljkunke
Mjtyler
SnuggleTM
Mathilton
Ericlby

Tiffany xoxo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom