What's new

Dragonvale Daily Sent Gems List (NO friend requests please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent today

Gypsytart
Dragonville10
GT500Girl
Cmariedesign
Troutfisher
Danimelni
 
Sent today from dragonville10

Matthew ferraiolo
FrankleHG
Gergamerany
Matamso122
#DJproper
Nenad8300

And from coxy 26

{"SMURFETTE "}
snuggleTM
Gypsy_purple
Mjtyler
VDL04
Stef54321

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
Thanks everyone for the gems! Hope everyone received them as well.
 
Today

Dekliko
Donofavalon
I love ipods 4689327
Stephanie333<3
Chayo234
Vionne72
 
Sent today from dragonville10

QR3am
Finbarr24
TommyB
We5ton
Felipeb13
Vivipilou

Sent from coxy 26

GT500girl
Thedevilsfootprints
SnuggleTM
Royal w/cheese
Stef54321
Phibes74

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
Sent today


Durkoj
Kitten86
Hecur1975
Ljkunke
Mathilton
 
I received a gem this morning of somebody but couldn't see who. Please let me know so I can send one back. Sent to Crackupdales.
 
Sent today

Rumze
Skaala
Birdmaestro
DKessler787
GizzleGutz
Coxy26
 
Sent from dragonville10 today

Bumface!
Chipster1999
Colerobhammond
Khernand59
Pollock305
Metalsdragon44

And from coxy 26

Shavemeshavers
Gypsy_purple
VDL04
royal w/cheese
Rweav13
Servant 16:9

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom