What's new

Dragonvale Daily Sent Gems List (NO friend requests please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/29/12

Received and Sent Gifts:

Rweav13
WilliamsbrD
Donnalilly75
Royalw/cheese

Sent gift

Birdmaestro
DavDeezy

Thank you

1/30/12

Gifts sent and received

Mjtyler
Hazzarrd13

Gift sent

GTGirl500
Philbes74

Received and names were blocked to send. Will send tomorrow.

Williamsbr
Donnalilly75
Birdmaestro

Thank you.
 
goldisherri said:
Hi today I sent gems to:
Bramasole2011
Big Thrower
mariannalee0206

Today January 31 I sent gems to:

SDAnneD
Bigg Thrower
mariannalee0206

Have nice day :)
 
goldisherri said:
Today January 31 I sent gems to:

SDAnneD
Bigg Thrower
mariannalee0206

Have nice day :)

Oops sorry that was my list from a few days ago.
I sent gems today to
SDAnneD
MAGNAPHALIX
Calozkillin
 
Hi all today I got the dreaded and others message.
So I got gems from Durkoj, gt500girl, snuggle and Julie 2588. If you sent me gems please let me know thanks
 
Sent gems today

GTgirl500
Flooboo
Finbarr24
Ejbrowny
Fighting angel
Avassa

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
Morning all! Gems sent last night (31 Jan):

DonOfAvalon
Bramasole2011
FunkyUnky24
MJTyler
Gizzleguts
Hyaenidae
 
Sent 1/31:

Phibes74
Taldal33
Werfy55
Babykitty1
Gizzlegutz
69skateboy69

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF
 
Sent today
Katie21g, duck2771, nokarm, sapp2101, frebellar, gt500girl

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
Last edited:
has anyone sent me gems in the last 2 hours as i had 78 when I last looked and somehow I have now got 80 but I DIDN'T GET A NOTIFICATION AT ALL :O :O this has never happened before !!!!!! Please let me know if it was you xxx

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
Today

Jamester1
62escaepment
Jbobcat59
Stephanie333<3
Mp5 24
I love ipods 4689327
 
Today

Sigma1977
Iluli
Servant16:9
Metals dragon
Gt500girl
Jon&amy9625


Tomorrow

250strong
Denyanto
Tschelbs18
Balaji1312
Donofavalon
Nx2d

Sent from. Tricia xoxo
 
1/30/12

Gifts sent and received

Mjtyler
Hazzarrd13

Gift sent

GTGirl500
Philbes74

Received and names were blocked to send. Will send tomorrow.

Williamsbr
Donnalilly75
Birdmaestro

Thank you.

1/31/12

Gifts sent

Williamsbr
Donnalilly75

Gifts received

DavDeezy
WilliamsBr

2/1/12

Gifts Sent

DavDeezy
Rweav13
Bird maestro
Royalw/cheese
Williamsbr
Donnalilly75

Gifts received

Williamsbr
Royalw/cheese

Happy breeding
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom