What's new

Dragonvale Daily Sent Gems List (NO friend requests please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that weird gems alert again that is blacked out with one name to the right side (Anastacia this is the first time it wasn't you! Lol) The only name that was listed was chillm. There are 4 missing that sent gems! If you sent gems between 5 - 9 AM US Eastern time please let me know. I did receive at 4:30 in the morning gems from Evan&Storm and Michelin grey. I really thought BFS would of had this issue fixed by now so I guess I will continue to close it from running in the background but this does not help with this issue. *sigh*
 
Sent gems today

Brandon sim
Twistedevil666
Maxb61
Chipster1999
Finbarr24
Chuckyfreckles

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
Last edited:
Sent 1/28:

Rweave
Mybuster2go
Werfy55
Snalfa
Shavemeshavers
SnuggleTM

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF
 
Sent today 28/01

Rumze
Mathilton
GT500Girl
Lady-Nanny84
Mjtyler
Shavemeshavers
 
I have sent the following people gems just now:
GT500girl
Magnaphalix
CallozKillin

Yesterday I sent gems to:
Bigg Thrower
SDAnneD
mariannalee0206

Regards from rainy Brisbane
 
1/27/12

Gifts to

Rweav13
DaveDizzy
Hazzarrd13

Gifts from

DaveDizzy
Hazzarrd13
Williamsbr
Donnalilly
Rweav13



Thank you

1/28/12

Gifts sent

Williamsbr
Donnalilly75
Rweav13
DavDeeZy
Royalw/cheese
Hazzarrd13

Gifts from

DavDeeZy
Royalw/cheese

Thank you
 
I have sent the following people gems just now:
GT500girl
Magnaphalix
CallozKillin

Yesterday I sent gems to:
Bigg Thrower
SDAnneD
mariannalee0206

Regards from rainy Brisbane

Yay! Got another one of those messgaes...was missing 2 but I see you sent one. Thanks! Added to the list. :)
 
Received the "and others message" again for gems received. I'm missing 1 sender so if your name is not listed and you sent me a gem in the last 6 hrs please let me know so I can add it to my list. These are from the and others and one's I reveived after that message tonight. Thanks! Physics 3.14159, Thorin Oakensheild the 1, VDL04, chayo234, hazzarrd13, em'sdaddy2k11, goldisherri, gabriela299 and Rudysa2
 
To catch me up to date:

Received yesterday through today:
Dav deezy
Angel2all
Sabtlb x2
Bcviperc
Goldsi7
Snalfa
Sermario

Sent yesterday and today I think ;)
Dav deezy
Angel2all
Sabtlb
Bcviperc
Goldsiam7
Snalfa
Sermario
Servant to one

GC ID Servant 16:9. Happy Breeding!
 
Sending out tomorrow 1/29
Thorium oakinshield the 1
Phibes74
Mishie1178
Bramasole2011
Birdmaestro
Tommyb 71
 
angel2all said:
Sending out tomorrow 1/29
Thorium oakinshield the 1
Phibes74
Mishie1178
Bramasole2011
Birdmaestro
Tommyb 71

GC ID Servant 16:9. Happy Breeding
 
Hello Everyone. Sent tonight (29 Jan):

Jackcedio
Mishie1178
Hyaenidae
Trinity
SillySmiffy
Daevoz

Thanks ... Tanya :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom