What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading magnet links and torrenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndroidBeatsIos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hate to admit, but I'm a noob when it comes to this. Is there anyway to download movies (I know plenty of sites) directly from the new iPad (mines jail broken running 5.1.1)? I read tons of stuff last night, but still couldn't figure out what I was doing... :(

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are various legal apps you can use to download videos such as MxTube (which only works with YouTube IIRC).

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are alluding to pirating movies it's best to drop it. This site does not discuss pirating and We do not support it.

There are services that allow you to buy movies to stream but you don't need a jailbreak for that. If you buy DVD's then you certainly can rip them to transfer and watch on your iPad.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iPad is really only a streaming video device, with the exception of some tweaks for YouTube.

TBH, your best bet is to download movies (legally, of course!) to your computer and then transfer them over to the iPad. You may have to convert them to run on the iPad, but I've seen that this really is the most effective way.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts