What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading iOS 5 Right now!!!!!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope mines crashed in the backup phase. Error -54. All contents will be lost if I carry on update. I'm getting tired of this.

iPad765

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope mines crashed in the backup phase. Error -54. All contents will be lost if I carry on update. I'm getting tired of this.

i haven't yet got the error message but its frozen totally sucks! So am I!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh boy. I'm scared mine is going to do the same thing. I'm actually in the backup process! But I'm paranoid that the progress bar is stuck.

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having to resync all my apps so waiting for that, the new things are messages, newstand amd reminders so far that I can see

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm giving up. Good luck gopack.
Thanks, lady. I'm going to have to leave before this backup is done, so hopefully it completes while I'm gone. I don't want to leave my iPad plugged in all of those hours though, because it drains while plugged into my computer. :(

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there anyway to pause the download on the Imac if I suddenly see I have gone ofline, Orange cuts me off every two hours. I could hold it then until it goes back online

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Be patient everyone. The IOS 5 is amazing
There is a learning curve however. I am having fun setting it up as my iPad is updating.

Last edited:

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just plugged in my iPad...5hrs?! :( It's slowly going down though, just at 4, now 3... I hope it's worth it!

<3Olivia Sent from my iPod Touch 4g

larjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It started at 1 pm CST. Took 15 MN at most. It removed all of my apps except the originals. Thank heavens I didn't have a lot.

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is the longest 5 mins I have ever had watching my router hoping it doesn't shut off. Phew its finished downloading now nothing is happening

Quicksilver71

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been downloading for 2 hours and I still have 4 to go. Will have to leave it overnight I think.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi how did you get on I'm Just getting the error 3200

They say it's from an apple server overload. And was wondering if you got ur ver updated ok and if so how many of your old apps work on the new version

Most reactions

Latest posts