What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

downloading an attachment from email

groundzero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello all,
i was on my yahoomail and i was trying to download an attachment it was a jpeg file. clicked on the download file button but nothing happened. where can i find this file or did it even download?i dont know. i want to be able to view pictures ppl are sending me through attachments.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm assuming you don't have your Yahoo mail set up as account for mail app. I have found all jpeg attachments open/are embedded with my 2 accounts. However, if you are viewing the image in your Yahoo mail while in Safari try just touching the image. Likely you will get a dialog box that will ask you whether you want to copy or add the image to Photos.

I may have misunderstood. Perhaps you aren't seeing the images at all. In that case, I would recommend you add your Yahoo mail to your IPad mail accounts.

Diane

Most reactions

Latest posts