What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download old APPS...??

Bill In Georgia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 28 APPS from my pad 1 ... can I download them to my new 3 .. or do I have to buy them again... I can find the 28 on my Itune account, but no indicator how to download..
Yes I have an working internet connection..
Thanks,

-Bill

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On your iPad open the iTunes App, now touch the "purchased" tab.......you should find them all listed there for you to download again to your new device.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or, if you haven't set up your new iPad yet just connect it to your computer and select restore from backup and use your iPad 1 backup.

The Archangel

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was setting up my new iPad, I was asked if I wanted to set it up as a new device or an additional device. I chose the latter option and it automatically downloaded all my apps. Only odd thing was that "Crime City HD" lost all my previous settings and I had to start from scratch. Everything else was right where I left it. I did have to set up my WiFi connections and user name and password again, but that was all.

Most reactions

Latest posts