What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

downgradin 3.2.2 no shshs?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you even tried reading another thread?

Right now there is no way.

Sorry to told you , YOU ARE WRONG , read some tread here about 4.2 is exactly the same for downgrade from 3.2.2 to 3.2.1 few minutes work no more

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He is wrong. There is absolutely no way to downgrade WITHOUT your shsh's. Trust the community, not some guy that should know better...

Seriously IpadOne - With over a thousand posts you should know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to downgrade any iPad to 3.2.1 WITHOUT SHSH's. Show me the proof if you believe this miracle is possible... Forums are supposed to support community members who ask for help. It is very dangerous to spread misinformation like this...

Last edited:
OP
O

oror494

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He is wrong. There is absolutely no way to downgrade WITHOUT your shsh's. Trust the community, not some guy that should know better...

Seriously IpadOne - With over a thousand posts you should know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to downgrade any iPad to 3.2.1 WITHOUT SHSH's. Show me the proof if you believe this miracle is possible... Forums are supposed to support community members who ask for help. It is very dangerous to spread misinformation like this...
thx for ur help

for now! APPLE SUCKS =[

Gamingipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah there is no way . But hey if you checked my threat you should know a jailbreak called SHatter is coming soon.

It will jailbreak ALL Idevices from Apple. ( Inclusive the Apple)
Apple can't patch the jailbreak cause it's a bootrom exploit. ( You can compare it with a "hardware" jailbreak)

Cheers

Nickeliten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah its not possible at the moment... You (and me) have to wait for a new jailbreak that will probably will be released after 4.2 is officially released to ipad...

Haha funny you'd say that after you paid like $600 for an iPad :p

Gamingipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They won't wait till the release of the official 4.2 software.

The jailbreak is ready . Know they are making the '' easy to use " software.

I expect the SHatter jailbreak this weekend or next week..

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Ok let say clearly : How much bet ????

if you spend a little time ton search in the forum, you will find someone have know have discover and disclose a trick, for update and downgrade and i know it work as i did it last week-end upgrade and downgrade in one of my iPad … and i downgrade the iPhone 3G of my wife as he his too slow in 4.1

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score

if you spend a little time ton search in the forum, you will find someone have know have discover and disclose a trick, for update and downgrade and i know it work as i did it last week-end upgrade and downgrade in one of my iPad … and i downgrade the iPhone 3G of my wife as he his too slow in 4.1

if it works, i would sure like to see that method. you can google all you want and there is no mention of how to downgrade or jb a 3.2.2 you can only downgrade if you have a shsh, whether it was directly from you or not. if you're talking about the 4.2 beta to any firmware trick, that thing doesn't work. you get that 3xxx error, which is signature not found error message.

FrankGNL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried the method from the downgrade thread, i't doesn't work for me, i get the 3xxx error, so it's just waiting for the jailbreak for 3.2.2

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Honestly? You want to bet on it? How mature.

I cannot believe you are making the argument that because you managed to downgrade your Wife's iPhone 3G that the method must allow you to downgrade an iPad to 3.2.1 without SHSH's saved.
This just shows how little technical knowledge you actually have about Apple devices. The iPhone 3G has NO hardware shsh's checks. It is therefore possible to upgrade and downgrade any iPhone 3G between any firmware versions you like without a problem.
That is the very reason that Apple introduced additional hardware into the iPhone 3GS and every other iDevice including iPad thereafter and introduced the SHSH check.

I don't want to waste any more time on this thread to drive forward an argument on which neither side will yield. I believe I am right, you obviously think you are right. The end.

Last edited:
OP
O

oror494

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iphone 3g dont use shsh blobs its uses software shsh blobs from 4.X +
if u downgrade to 3.X then u dont have that problam

Ipadadocious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just be patient

I was able to upgrade (option-click) UPGRADE button to 4.2 Beta 2. I wasn’t able to downgrade to 3.2.1 because nobody has my SHSH’s. With that being said, I think the only way to downgrade is to previously have saved you SHSH’s. Point blank period!

Most reactions

Latest posts