What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad iOS 4.2.1 Downgrade to 3.2.2 Without SHSH

sfiratn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It should has one way to downgrade without SHSH! . Somebody Help me !...
i updated my iPad 4.2.1 and i haven't got SHSH Blobs 3.2.2 but i want to downgrade 3.2.2 ! Please help me about this subject ?

Thank You,
Sincerely

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i updated my iPad 4.2.1 and i haven't got SHSH Blobs 3.2.2 but i want to downgrade 3.2.2 ! Please help me about this subject ?

Thank You,
Sincerely

Sorry, there is no way to help you. Without SHSH blobs you CANNOT downgrade. There are no exceptions and no ways to get round it.

shortnick92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
isnt there a way to modify a 4.2.1 SHSH blob to make it work for 3.2.2 ? has anyone tried that? what about the new tinyumbrella that is being worked on so you dont need itunes for a restore will that work with no shsh blobs

Last edited:

Willpower101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shsh blobs use encription hash's that apple signs. it's possible, but it would take a computer a couple hundred years to reverse it.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank You,
Sincerely

Sorry, there is no way to help you. Without SHSH blobs you CANNOT downgrade. There are no exceptions and no ways to get round it.

YET!

Just because there is no way to do it NOW does not mean that it will not be possible later on down the road.

shortnick92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope they find a way soon i miss the usb functions that i had before i upgraded and Cydia didnt save my SHSH right so there goes 3.2.2 for now

Most reactions

Latest posts