What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does The Virtual Keyboard Do The Job...?

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Touch type

I touch type also and have gotten really good at it but not as fast as on real keyboard. I'm still considering whether to buy one or not. On another forum there was a link to 3rd party folding keyboard and I wish that I had kept the link. They have done keyboards for a lot of other devices.

FahQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I touch type also and have gotten really good at it but not as fast as on real keyboard. I'm still considering whether to buy one or not. On another forum there was a link to 3rd party folding keyboard and I wish that I had kept the link. They have done keyboards for a lot of other devices.

Yea that would be nice please post it if you remember :)

gameboy213

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am getting better at using the keyboard on the iPad slowly but surely. I hate that the "I" doesn't always capitalize and i hate hitting n when i mean to hit the keyboard.

Overall, it works.

In portrait with the thumbs it is pretty good too.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A good keyboard is a worthy investment. I am on my fourth keyboard with my iMac. I do not like the stock Apple board, and tried a Logitech and MS 3000. My best is a MS 5000 wireless that was not cheap, but the added functions make media so much easier. The big issue is that bluetooth keyboards are usually not as good as their RF counterparts. The Apple is one of the few that I have seen with a good feel, and good performance.

Most reactions