What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone use bluetooth iPad headphones?

Roxas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ipadbeans.com
Just wondering how easy it would be to connect them up to my iPad and how they compare to wired headphones? I know that Apple doesn't actually offer their own product matching this, but I figured that some 3rd parties must be putting out compatible products that do the job just as well?

I'd be using them for travelling to uni with my iPad on the train, but without having to keep my tablet actually out on display. I get a little worried about potential thieves at certain times, so it'd be ideal to be able to stow away my iPad but still listen to my music.

I've been researching these [shill link deleted - DM51]

Last edited by a moderator:

billpool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I use & like the Motorola * MOTOROKR SD-9 Stereo HD bluetooth and it works & sounds excellent. I see that Motorola now has the SD-10 set on the market. I need to find out more 'bout the comparison before considering an upgrade tho.... HTH

Take Care

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm…Bluetooth headsets. I'd like those. I'll bet they would pair with my Mac too. Maybe.

nasomi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Nokia BH-503 bluetooth headphones, and they sound awesome. I don't like earbuds at all, so a full ear set is what I look for. I also have had a couple cheapies from ebay for $15 or so shipped, and they sound great.

jakeLowe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do you notice a problem with the radiation it being wireless and all?

nasomi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no radiation. Radiation has to do with the decay of radioactive material at how quickly it expels particles.

RF is radio frequency, used for wireless. it's an oscillation of energy. They're all around us, the electromagnetic spectrum is filled with them, there's thousands upon thousands of high powered radio waves passing through you at any given time, at much higher power than that of mere bluetooth headphones.

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nasomi said:
There is no radiation. Radiation has to do with the decay of radioactive material at how quickly it expels particles.

RF is radio frequency, used for wireless. it's an oscillation of energy. They're all around us, the electromagnetic spectrum is filled with them, there's thousands upon thousands of high powered radio waves passing through you at any given time, at much higher power than that of mere bluetooth headphones.

Good reply! I wish some of these NIMBY's understood the basics of radio frequencies! I use a Bluetooth iTech BlueBand headset, it's very good. Been using it for several years now.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts