What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think the white will yellow over time!

Ludee00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the white iPad 2 and love the white, but do you think it will yellow over time? I have a screen protector on it, but just curious.

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the white iPad 2 and love the white, but do you think it will yellow over time? I have a screen protector on it, but just curious.

Nope. We have white phones in my office which are over ten years old. Still nice and white. Am sure the materials used by Apple are more technologically advanced than the stuff used in the old phones.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How can it be yellow? If u havent noticed the white part is under the glass! So it will never happen..sheesh!

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a white one on display in our local apple store that is badly discolored but I don't think it is yellowing. I think it is just filthy dirty from a million people playing with it.

I'm sure apple tested it thoroughly to make sure it wont yellow.

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My old, old second generation iPod is still gleaming white, and it's not under glass.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont think it will go yellow, ive seen a couple at the apple store and they just get a little "dirty" look. Not yellow. Thats why I got the black one, I dont have to worry about that stuff.

Most reactions